Leading Australian Services company based in Castle Hill requires a full time Senior Systems Administrator to run their IT on a daily basis.
As a Senior Systems Administrator your role will see you provide Level 1 - 3 support to help the company achieve their goals.
On a daily basis you will be required to:
- Be responsible for the resolution of Level 1 - Level 3 Incidents and requests
- Assisting in the delivery of IT Professional projects and other technical activities
- Liaise with third parties such as vendors, service providers etc. as required
- Active Directory: Account administration, including password resets and user creation / deletions
- Citrix: Account administration, access and basic support
- Backups and day to day maintenance
- Remote and face to face support
- Integrate other companies IT into the business as the company grows.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience in System Administration
- Solid experience supporting Windows 7, Citrix, Active Directory & Exchange.
- Be able to provide support around Networks such as routers and switches and provide patching when necessary.
- Experience supporting Citrix infrastructure environment
- Proactively developing and maintaining server configurations, ensuring any changes are tested, approved and implemented within change management processes.
- Maintaining Disaster Recovery procedures.
- Current NSW Drivers License
A fantastic package consisting of Base, Superannuation, Car Parking is on offer for the successful candidate.
Please call Patrick Egan @ Randstad Technologies on 02 8298 3868 for a confidential discussion or just hit the apply button below.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A Sydney based luxury retail brand are looking for an FP&A; Analyst on an initial 12 FTC. This individual will be responsible for financial quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating [...]
We are currently seeking an Arborist/Climber to join our team on permanent (preferred) or contract basis with full time or part time hours. Based in the Inner West, you will be working in the Sydney [...]
- Seeking an experienced Aged Care / Healthcare Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing national TA team. - 12 month fixed-term contract opportunity - role can be based in either Melbourn [...]
Advert People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving ou [...]