- Initial 6 month contract
- Parramatta location
- Well established Government agency
- $750-950/day + super
Randstad is seeking an experienced Senior UI Designer to apply a deep understanding of design thinking, bringing together user research, interactive design and architecture, to create innovative experiences supporting high value products and services.
- Lead and drive the development of concepts, including the definition of customer needs, task analysis and the creation of sitemaps, process/screen flows and wireframes to meet service delivery outcomes.
- Assess end-to-end customer experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies,
customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights to learn about user behaviour and verify design concepts.
- Give concepts meaning by visualising service concepts, and creating visually compelling concept models that are fit for purpose and to expected standards.
- Build consensus between services and/or stakeholders to create a continually collaborative environment that sustains good service, resolving technical disputes with varying levels of complexity and risk, solving issues and unblocking problems to meet service delivery outcomes.
- Support and provide expert advice in the creation of services bringing together user needs, business goals and technical feasibility to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Make complex and technical information and language simple and accessible for non-technical audiences, facilitating difficult discussions within the team or with diverse stakeholders and assisting with the management of collaborative processes across the organisation to support the delivery of services to stakeholders and customers.
- Support the implementation of service improvements by sharing best practice, coaching others, translating user stories, proposing design approaches or services to meet strategic business needs, developing and delivering user testing sessions and facilitating workshops to build capability.
- Strong experience with UI design.
- Ability to explain technical concepts/information to non technical audiences.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Competent at managing competing demands and priorities.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Experience working within an Agile and product delivery environment.
If you wish to be considered for this role, visit the Apply button now. You can also get in touch with Kayla via email on [email protected] Due to the large volume of applicants we receive daily, please be aware that only suitable candidates will be contacted. Deadline of midday 03.02.2021.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Based at: Story Factory Parramatta Salary & Conditions: $75,000 pa, full-time 2-year contract renewable by agreement. Plus 9.5% superannuation. Fringe benefit is available. About Story Factory: [...]
- Permanent Full Time Position - Attractive remuneration and employee benefits - Supportive team culture and focus on employee engagement - Centrally located with a 30 min commute from most main [...]
About the role The Student Project Officer – City Strategy (limited term through June 2021) is aimed at town planning, architecture, urban design, geography, transport planning, social or enviro [...]
About the Company Christadelphian Aged Care is a respected and trusted not for profit aged care provider that has been serving the community for more than 70 years. We have seven Homes and three Vill [...]