If you are thinking of a move to a more collaborative team environment where you can continue to grow your administrative and client service skills within an accounting firm then this is the role for you!
This well established and reputable Accounting practice in Wheelers Hill have need for expertise with Administration and Client Services. An established and experienced Administrator who understands both the process of what needs to be done to achieve expected outcomes for clients and the quality expected with each transaction.
- Preparation of ASIC Corporate Compliance Forms
- Preparation of Annual Company Statements
- Business Name Applications
- Unitholding changes
- Deregistration applications
- Preparation of Dividend Statements
- Change of Company Name
- ABN and TFN Applications; queries
- Company Searches, Title Searches, Trademark Searches
- Superannuation setups
- New company and trust set ups – Stamp Duty Applications
- Create and maintain Client Corporate Structures
- New Client onboarding – Engagement Letters; Ethical Clearance Letters
- Assisting accountants with ASIC and Administration
- Liaising with clients via telephone and in person
- Daily and general administration tasks as required
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience as an Administrator in an Accounting firm would be ideal but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- High proficiency with CAS 360; MYOB
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including Word & Excel
- Ability to suggest improvements to processes and procedures
Critical to this role will be your ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders and have the skills to take non-billing work away from the accounting staff. Strong focus on quality and accuracy with all work undertaken is essential and your maturity and high levels of resilience will be highly regarded and will ensure success for the long-term, it's about owning the role.
Don't delay your response to this exciting opportunity. Forward your CV or call Brooke on 0424 296 722
Remuneration and Benefits This role is a full-time position and the salary is up to $75K plus Super for the right person!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Team Assistant Global Consulting Firm Global Professional Services Firm CBD office Grow your career in the PA space Start your career as a Team Assistant for a global professional ser [...]
About us: We are a well-established, highly regarded Accounting and Business Advisory firm based in Malvern East with over 11 staff providing valuable services to doctors, dentists and specialists [...]
Tate Partners It is our vision to make a difference to business, families and communities. Since our inception our aim has remained, to provide high quality accounting and advisory service to progr [...]
Senior Accounting Administrator - Accounting Firm Location: Melbourne Northern Suburbs Work Type: Full Time Full Time, Permanent role Hands on leadership role This leading consulting fi [...]