The Operations Administrator (Vehicle Registration Coordinator) is responsible for all document handling related to vehicle purchases in market. This role is expected to work cross-functionally with the delivery, marketing, fleet, remarketing, service, and logistics to ensure a timely, efficient and smooth transaction for all deliveries within the region.
- Manage all aspects of the vehicle registration process, including the dealer online system, number plate management, accurate calculation of local fees and charges, document generation, and dealer management systems.
- Assist with interstate registration paperwork.
- Ensure accurate record keeping and form generation in compliance with local Motor Car Traders Act.
- Coordinate with delivery and order operations teams to process pre-delivery and delivery documents completely and accurately.
- Manage ordering and inventory take of delivery gifts/items.
- Accurately submit, record and reconcile delivery related purchase orders.
- Enter information into the appropriate systems and distribute paperwork to designated recipients.
- Ensure data quality in Tesla’s record-keeping systems.
- Follow up on processing of required documents following customer delivery.
- Conduct all business dealings in a professional manner i.e. communication with internal & external stakeholders, compliance audits.
- Develop and implement local best practices for vehicle delivery planning and execution together with the Delivery Team.
- Work closely with service, logistics and fleet teams to facilitate seamless vehicle processing for all relevant usage.
- Assist the delivery team with customer walkthroughs.
- Participate in testing of new and updated forms and processes, supplying regular training to relevant teams.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to work well with others in a team and build and maintain relationships with external vendors
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work across multiple systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Administrative and automotive experience highly preferred
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description An exciting opportunity has become available to join the high performing Sodexo Property Management team as Property Administrator. The position is full time working Monday – Fr [...]
Office All Rounder/Administrator Forrestfield based Transport knowledge and experience will be highly regarded Strong administration and accounts skills Ability to work in all areas of the bus [...]
We are seeking a sales administrator that can work independently and manage various office and sales tasks. The position will require the incumbent to assumesho wever not be limited to the following [...]
Join a dynamic innovative team Ongoing education allowance National Tech company New year, new job! Why not start in an interesting, diverse and challenging new role- Our company Cirrus8 is [...]