Marketing and Growth Specialist
Love all aspects of eCommerce marketing? Super organised and data-driven, but with enough vision to see the bigger picture? We need you!
Waggly Club has undergone some serious growth in the last couple of years, and 2021 is all about bringing some fresh talent into new roles to help our dog-obsessed brand grow even more.
We’re looking for a passionate, organised and hard-working marketer to join our small team and make a big impact.
About the role:
- This is a key role in helping Waggly Club grow to be bigger and better in 2021. Basically,
this is your primary focus! We’ve got some ideas below about what this involves but we’d also ask you to help shape your role and shape the team.
- Responsible for developing and managing our marketing strategy across subscription boxes, our own private label products and our other shopping experiences, to help us deliver on some ambitious targets
- Develop marketing plans to deliver on the above, including liaising with other team members and external partners to ensure impeccable execution
- Create or co-ordinate content (could be copy, EDMs, blog posts, graphics, videos etc) to assist with all of the above, or work with our own resources or contractors to get it done
- Get deep into the numbers and the data and show us where the opportunities are, then lead the charge to go out and capture them.
- Come up with campaign ideas that convert.
- Help us understand what best practice in our industry looks like and how we can beat it
- Work on new private-label product development
- Oversee a pipeline of conversion rate optimisation projects
- Manage our marketing calendar, budget and reporting, and make insight-driven recommendations regulalry
- Liaise with our external (agency) marketing partners
- The role is part-time initially (3 days a week) - with a growth path to 5-days for the right person
- We are Melbourne-based but we’re happy to consider a fully-remote arrangement, or mix of remote and in-person (Collingwood) arrangements.
- You’ve got a couple of years of eCommerce marketing experience or eCommerce management experience under your belt
- You’re looking for a role where you can set your own agenda, and you’re not afraid to voice your opinion and contribute, but you also are a true team player
- You’re equal parts data-driven and creative, and also you’re organised!
- You’re not afraid to experiment and can call out when something isn’t working (and come up with
- You’re comfortable working both autonomously and with direction
- You’re looking for your step-up opportunity and LOVE the idea of taking this on in a small business environment (think limited hierarchy, you own your ideas and you execution etc)
- You’re experienced in a fair few of the following: Google Analytics, Klaviyo, Shopify, Facebook Business Manager, various social platforms, Excel/Google Sheets and probably a bunch more tools that you can recommend we start using
- You don’t just hit deadlines, you exceed them, and you can plan work out accordingly.
- You love dogs. You don’t need to own one as, sadly, not everyone can. But you need to be able to think like a dog lover because that’s our business.
- We like to think we’re australia’s most dog-obsessed brand. We believe dogs aren’t “just dogs” - they’re family members. And we’re on a mission to make them happier and healthier
- We have a range of products, services and brands that deliver on the above
- To date, marketing has been largely uncoordinated, and we know that what grew us in the past won’t grow us in the future. Which is why we’re on the hunt for a Marketing and Growth superstar
To apply: please add a one page cover letter to the front of your resume and submit them both.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Leading Digital Agency - Exciting New Projects using latest Technology •Port Melbourne location – short tram ride from CBD •Comfortable spacious offices with parking - Work and learn from [...]
In support of our student acquisition objectives, we have an exciting opportunity for a digitally-led communications professional to join the Student Acquisition Journey Squad as Communications Specia [...]
Customer Success Manager Melbourne 130-150k Base, 180-200k OTE + Super + Benefits Our client, a Pre-IPO juggernaut, is one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses globally and is experiencing RAPI [...]
Customer Success Manager Melbourne 130-150k Base, 180-200k OTE + Super + Benefits Our client, a Pre-IPO juggernaut, is one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses globally and is experiencing RAP [...]