North Sydney Council
The Sydney Morning Herald is seeking a Newsroom Assistant to become part of their dynamic team.
The Newsroom Assistant will work at the direction of the Managing Editor to maintain the smooth day-to-day flow of the newsroom, ensuring that all administrative duties are well executed in a timely fashion.
Responsibilities and duties of this role include but are not limited to:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all administration queries
- Manage the editorial rosters in consultation with senior section editors
- Distribute incoming mail
- Coordinate couriers for editorial shoots
- Assist with the preparation and submission of expense reports
- Coordinate catering for special events
- Process invoices
- Maintain newspaper and magazine archives
- Assist with entertainment content planning
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What’s your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business. If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL [...]
Job no: 527532 Work type: Part-Time Location: Sydney - North Categories: Beauty - Located at our David Jones Warringah Mall Store - Counter Manager opportunity available, Part Time 36 ho [...]
We have an exciting opportunity in our offices in North Sydney for a talented and tech savvy Client Services Representative. Working in a great friendly team environment in Australia's leading Corpor [...]
Technical Data Analyst Who is Equifax? Equifax is a leading global data, analytic and technology company, supporting customers across 24 countries. We have been serving the Australian and New Zealan [...]