Jenny Craig Australia & New Zealand
A bit about us:
When you work at Jenny Craig, you're part of an organisation that changes peoples’ lives. Whether you're working directly with our members or supporting from Head Office, you play a pivotal role in helping people achieve their goals.
Our employees know that what they do matters. That together, we help change lives, one at a time!
About the opportunity:
We're seeking a passionate and experienced Quality Assurance Coordinator to join our QA team and drive the ongoing maintenance, compliance and continuous improvement of our Australian and New Zealand quality management systems.
Reporting to the QA Manager and embedded in our Nutrition and Product Development team,
this varied and important role also takes on the following responsibilities:
- Leading the Jenny Craig complaint tracking and reporting process, and ensuring all complaints made by members (customers) are responded to in a timely manner. Manage any claims or compensation related complaints;
- Ensuring all Jenny Craig centres comply with Food Quality Procedures, such as storage of frozen foods, pest control, good housekeeping, temperature monitoring and home delivery of foods, and completing refresher training as required;
- Ensuring any quality incidents are fully investigated, with root cause, corrective and preventative actions documented;
- Review of all product specifications and product artwork to ensure compliance with food legislation;
- Review of all product labels to ensure compliance with FSANZ;
- Completing regular quality evaluations of Jenny Craig's food products to ensure that they are consistently meeting specifications and reporting any findings/non-compliance to suppliers;
- Attend factory line trials and 1st production runs to ensure that products are being produced according to our signed specifications, documenting all findings, issues, and improvement actions;
- Support and help conduct mock recalls/withdrawals to ensure that products can be fully traced and isolated in the event of a recall/withdrawal;
- Ensuring that all Local Council Certificates of Registration of Food Premises are maintained up-to-date for Jenny Craig Centres across Australia and New Zealand;
- Work with the QA manager to complete supplier and warehouse audits to ensure that suppliers are maintaining required quality standards, making recommendations for continual improvement, and ensuring closure of any corrective actions;
- Review of all microbiological results for food products; and
- Ensuring Jenny Craig vitamin supplement complies with TGA requirements and maintaining TGA approval up-to-date.
And now about you:
Highly motivated, passionate about your work and committed to delivering positive outcomes for the business, you have:
- Experience working in a dynamic and pacey professional work environment;
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar food quality role;
- A degree in Food Science or an equivalent discipline;
- Proven experience in HACCP and QA and managing quality management systems;
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Self-motivated with a 'can do' approach to your work and a results focus;
- Impeccable communication and inter-personal skills;
- Previous experience conducting internal and external audits (highly regarded)
- A keen interest in the weight loss/health and well-being sector; and
- Ability to thrive and shine in a team based working environment while at the same time demonstrating a strong ability to work independently and proactively to solve daily and strategic quality issues
To apply for this role, please send us your Cover Letter and CV (PDF please) via the apply link.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
genU, formerly Karingal St Laurence is a progressive organisation that is committed to building inclusive communities and helping people realise their dreams. With over staff across national locations [...]
Are you curious, dynamic and looking for somewhere to continue and grow your career/journey? An opportunity has become available to join our highly driven team. Land Surveys is a premier national [...]
The Students and Programs Coordinator is an integral and valued member of the Academic Programs Team in the Department of Medical Education. About the role The Students and Programs Coordinator is a [...]
The role of Executive Coordinator presents an exciting opportunity to use your communication, stakeholder management and coordination skills to support the Department's New Schools and Education Plans [...]