Here at The Adecco Group, we are embracing change, leading us to partner and build stronger relationships with our candidates and clients. In turn, to help us achieve continued growth, we are looking to invest in a Recruitment Consultant to support our Bathurst Office.
We help connect thousands of people from all different backgrounds and cultures with employment opportunities across the world. How? By developing innovative workforce solutions that are focused on the future. By providing an inspiring environment for our colleagues to thrive in. The Adecco Group combines the best brands in end-to-end HR services.
- Supporting an experienced Consultant,
you will assist candidate and client management.
- From answering phone enquiries, rostering, conducting observation reports, site vitis to compliance, this role would suit suit someone looking for variety day to day.
- Working in a fast-paced environment, you thrive off juggling conflicting priorities
- Offering a high touch service, there will be a strong focus on building and maintaining relationships with revelant stakeholders.
We are interested in hearing from energetic individuals, who are looking to build a long-term career in recruitment.
You have strong time management skills and can prioritise and juggle multiple tasks.
You are looking for a fast-paced position, you enjoy a role where you can use your well-developed influencing and interpersonal skills.
You are driven and committed, to thrive in an environment where your hard work is rewarded.
We empower our people to carve their own career paths their way. After all, it's only natural that a people-focused organisation should be focused on its own people too. We will offer all the training, tools, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve exactly what you want from your career. Be that flexibility, international mobility or an enhanced work/life balance. If you can make an impact, we'll provide the career development opportunities you need to achieve your potential and thrive.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Employment Type: Maxium Term 2 Staff Specialist Requisition ID: REQ216282 Position Title: 0.5FTE Staff Specialist – Paediatrics for Youth Addiction Medicine How to apply Applications close on [...]
- Are you passionate and committed to making a difference in the lives of vulnerable people in the community? - When you become an Anglicare Volunteer you are joining a team of thousands who brighte [...]
We require a casual waitperson for our cafe in Leura village, Blue mountains. You will be required 3 days per week between 8am - 3pm variable, Monday - Friday. You will be hard working, self moti [...]
A1 Earthworx Mining & Civil is progressive company based in Mudgee NSW, undertaking projects throughout Central West NSW. We are a family owned and run business that has been operating in Mudgee for n [...]