PART-TIME SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Young Henrys are an independent brewery who believe in good beer and good times. We’ve been operating since 2012, based out of Newtown and have been lucky enough to serve the people of Australia the nation over.
We’re proud supporters of music, culture and our beautiful planet and we are looking for a lovely social media human to come in and help us tell the people of Australia what Young Henrys is about, and what we’re up to.
We’d love for someone to bring solid experience from either brands, or agencies, to our marketing team and take our social media endeavours to the next level.
The successful person would be given the opportunity to plot everything in the world of social,
from strategy to creative concepting, rollout and budgets for paid spend.
Whilst you’ll have a great amount of autonomy in your role, you’ll definitely not be working on your lonesome. Many of the projects we work on as a team, and each member of the team will rely on the others for help and support and just being general mates, all in it together.
Here’s a bit more detail on what you’d be doing on the regular:
- Conceptualising and implementing our content across all channels.
- Engaging with the YH audience and anyone you think would be keen to hear from us.
- Working with our extended YH family across social media.
- Implementing paid media across social media platforms
- Working closely with the other members of the marketing team
- Being a generally awesome person to have around the brewery
- Creative concepting for bigger campaign moments throughout the year.
- Being in tune with the goings on around the brewery.
- Visiting our customers, partners, sponsorships, festivals, gigs, art galleries.
- Being across current and upcoming social media trends
- Hooking up your mates with delicious beer, cider and gin.
If this sounds like something you’d be keen on hearing more about, flick us across your CV to [email protected]enrys.com and we’ll take a look and get in touch with you.
Until then, have a rad day.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
A rare opportunity to join a successful plastic surgeons office in Sydney's city outskirts. Your new company A very successful plastic surgeon clinic with amazing team culture and tenure. Te curr [...]
An exciting opportunity for an Account Manager who has the passion for building relationships on a professional level and contribute to the expansion and growth of our award winning Digital Agency. Yo [...]
The Company: At FDM we work in partnership with our clients, across a number of sectors, to provide them with the people they need to fill their technology skills gaps and to build their talent pipel [...]
Gallagher is one of Australia’s and the world’s largest Insurance broking and risk management companies with over 30,000 employees globally. We pride ourselves on being a socially responsible, eth [...]