About the job
With over 80 investments in our portfolio, we are one of the most active venture capital firms in Australia with an enviable investment track record of high returns. Investible has a dual Fund and Club model offering both active and passive investors a pathway to building a superior global portfolio of early stage private companies.
With exciting growth projected for 2021, we are expanding our Investment Team with a newly created role for a Portfolio Manager. You will play an active role in supporting our portfolio companies as they scale by bringing your product growth mindset to assist our portfolio companies in scaling to the next level.
Our portfolio company founders will value your ability to act and think like a technology product manager and as you develop in your role, will entrust you to support them through all technology, product, growth and scale challenges.
You’ll bring a relationship focused coaching style, have a passion for future proofing startups and getting founders thinking differently. You are excited about new business models and technologies as well as venture investing. You will understand what it takes for founders to hyperscale businesses through building great products.
Alongside your Investment Team, you will use your expertise to support and shape founders of the future.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Working with portfolio company founders to achieve their scale objectives;
- Co-ordinating support for portfolio companies, involving other team members; club investible members or other stakeholders where appropriate;
- Ensuring consistent reporting by portfolio companies;
- Communicating and reporting portfolio company performance; and
- Working with the investment team to assist with due diligence.
- 4-6 years work experience including either product management or technical experience;
- Understanding of early stage growth profiles, including product development;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Strong attention to detail, project management skills and able to commit to a deadline;
- Team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
What’s your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business. If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL [...]
Manager, Medical Affairs Melbourne VIC, Australia Req #3429 Friday, February 26, 2021 The Company At Canopy Growth, our mission is clear: improve lives, end cannabis prohibition, and strengthen [...]
You have an understanding of the drivers behind market moving stories and events. You're a solution-finder, with a real passion for providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment. [...]
Reporting to the Snr Manager Client Success for APAC, Client Success Executives at Accertify are devoted to developing an in-depth understanding of the Client’s business model and industry. By devel [...]