Havas Media Group
Digital Trader – 3 month contract – Havas Media Sydney
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join Havas Media as a Digital Trader on a 3 month contract and be part of the rapidly expanding team in a collaborative, outcome obsessed, data driven integrated agency.
While this is initially a 3-month contract, there will be opportunity for extension of the contract or to even move into a permanent role for the right candidate.
Apply now for an ASAP start!
Day to day, your role will involve the following core responsibilities:
- Supporting the Digital Account Manager with campaign strategy & planning
- Lead campaign implementation & ongoing management
- Regular monitoring of assigned campaigns and making sure pacing is on track
- Assist with day to day optimisations of digital campaigns based on business requirement KPIs inclusive, but not limited to, Improved Acquisition Rates (CPA), Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and account ROI by leveraging advanced analytics
- Maintain and monitor performance analysis to ensure campaign optimization
- Data segmentation and specific audience targeting align with campaign objectives
- Follow testing & optimisation plans to ensure delivery against campaign targets.
- Ensure accurate reporting of results to clients
- Assist in the delivery of weekly and monthly reports accurately and on time to clients
- Interpret performance of campaigns and give insightful recommendations to internal teams & clients about ways to improve
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role in a media agency environment
- Strong experience on Google Marketing Platform (DV360) and Facebook Business Manager
- Previous experience with Branding and Direct Response Campaign Metrics including ROAS and ROI
- Creative yet pragmatic problem solver
- Strong personal drive and motivation
- Strong cultural fit with exemplary professional behaviour and values consistent within our organisation
- A positive and proactive approach
At Havas Media, we invest in media that matters. We understand where to find the most meaningful media using our unique Mx system. We build a Media Experience (Mx) that connects a client with their target audience – in the context of where they are, through the content they pay attention to.
The Mx System creates value for our clients by turning consumer intelligence into clear growth targets, aligning stakeholders and KPIs through the custom Mx Brief, and measuring the impact of rich and respectful media experiences. Because we believe that more meaningful media can help build more meaningful brands.
We live on Harrington St, Sydney along with the Havas Village. The Village is designed to create meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity, media and innovation. As part of the Village, we are able to seamlessly integrate media, creative, PR and digital to bring more efficient and effective outcomes for our clients.
We are part of the Havas Group which is the fifth largest marketing communications group in the world, with 20,000 staff operating in 100 countries.
What sets Havas Media apart from other agencies is the importance we place on our culture and our people. We are a passionate bunch and take great pride in the work we produce, but we also care about enjoying ourselves along the way, being respectful to one another, and sharing a common goal – to be the best agency you will ever work at!
WORK WITH US
At Havas, one of our core beliefs is to Never Be Normal. We believe that people are our most vital asset because they are different. Different to one another and different to the norm. Diverse perspectives fuel our curiosity and fresh thinking. Open communication encourages contribution without hierarchy. Ongoing education for all creates growth at every level. We create an environment where all our people belong, and can thrive, adapt, learn, and grow because we are in the business of making a meaningful difference to people; and that’s good business.
And so it follows that we encourage people from diverse backgrounds, identities, ages, beliefs, and abilities, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, to apply for this, or any role with us.
If this sounds like a role for you, please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]
We look forward to meeting you.
Show moreShow less
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Sales Representative - Health & Fitness Who are we? Gym Lab (gymlab.net.au) is one of Australia’s biggest manufacturers enabling gyms and fitness studios to stay clean. Our product is the only [...]
JOB QUALIFICATIONS -has a strong background for outbound calls sales – Telesales/Telemarketing or equivalent. -can communicate well in English to follow instructions Required language(s): Engl [...]
- Weekly Pay (Fridays) - Ongoing Work - Immediate Starts Harrison Barratt Group is a Leading Recruitment Agency within Construction, Civil, Engineering, and Rail Industries based in Sydney who s [...]
Executive Assistant - Vibrant, team orientated culture - Located just out of Sydney CBD in Balmain East - Great work-life balance About Us Dvass Group is a house of brands dedicated to buildi [...]