Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding multinational organisation specialising in defence related contracts. Working within this dynamic and expanding industry leader will challenge you to improve operational systems and project performance through your high functioning teams.
Your new role
This Operations Manager will have strong experience leading and delivering key initiatives and programs of work in a large organisation while managing day to day operational activity. You will lead the team to deliver on current and upcoming programs related to engineering, production, repairs and support contracts for complex Defence acquisition and sustainment programs.
You will implement Lean Processes for strategic process and continuous improvement in relation to business activities. This position will report to the Director of this large business unit and will hold budget management responsibilities associated with Capital Expenditure, Business Continuity, and PMO.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally degree qualifications in Engineering, Business Management, or equivalent experience
- Experience in a complex engineering products, or a service and repair organisation
- Past experience leading large multi-function technical teams such as Engineering, Production, Supply Chain, PMO, Project Support and others
- You will have demonstrable experience in managing multiple programs or contracts while coaching and mentoring managers to be effective leaders.
- Due to the industry environment you must be eligible to obtain an Australian Defence Security Clearance.
What you'll get in return
You will join an excellent and secure organisation that offers growth opportunities and the chance to work across multiple defence programs and platforms.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click 'apply now' or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Vivian Cormier at Hays on ********2275 + click to reveal or email viv******@******.au + click to reveal
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Temple & Webster is Australia’s number one online retailer of furniture and homewares, with a vision to make the world more beautiful, one room at a time. To realise our vision we need an experience [...]
About Us Zambrero is part of the Prince Group, a diverse and innovative group of businesses spanning from Healthcare to Hospitality. Here we do things differently, with 7 businesses and counting we a [...]
Shipwrights - APS4 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation - Ongoing/Non ongoing - Australia’s leading museum located waterside in beautiful Darling [...]
- Family owned business with a diverse positive culture - One of Australia's best manufacturers of quality blinds - Approachable and good leadership skills, hands on role. With over 30 years in b [...]