Australian Capital Territory
Contract Admin | Fitout and Refurbishment Projects | $1m - $5m | Established business growing into Canberra
Your new company
This business is making waves interstate, delivering high-end fitouts and refurbishment for national, international and government clients. They are known for a dedicated pre-construction process that allows for a quality build that is cost-effective for the client. Due to this consistent delivery, the company has been asked to do deliver multiple projects in Canberra and sees the need to establish and grow a team locally.
Your new role
As a Contract Administrator:
- Work closely with the ACT GM and your Project Manager;
- Oversee all programming, contracts and budgets;
- Ensure contract requirements and documentation requirements are met;
- Managing variations, EOT and claims for additional payments;
- Work on one or multiple projects at once;
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience in a similar role within construction;
- Fitout and refurbishment knowledge is an advantage;
- Ability to work autonomously and communicate with multiple stakeholders;
- Ideally, you will have a degree in a construction related field; and
- You will be able to start in the coming weeks.
What you'll get in return
On offer to the successful candidate is:
- A key role within an organisation with confirmed projects;
- An ability to step up and take more responsibility;
- Exposure to key stakeholders internally and externally; and
- Ability to relocate with the business if desired.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please email Tayl******@******.au + click to reveal . If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position in the construction industry, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
New Year, New Opportunity for a strong Project Administrator! Your new company One of Canberra's leading companies, they take pride in what they do and want for someone to join in contributing to [...]
Job Description Cape Fox Facilities Services is seeking a Procurement Technician to join our team in Hamilton, MT in support of the NIH. Essential Functions and Responsibilities - Distribute Cont [...]
Canberra Title: Project Administrator The Company Kellogg Brown and Root Pty Ltd (KBR) is a leading Government and Defence service provider. KBR in Australia has been involved in working with Defence [...]
Contracts Administrator - 4+ Years' experience in the role of Contracts Administrator or Project Engineer with experience on Low, Medium & High Rise residential & Mixed-Use projectslient Details The c [...]