Dimeo Cleaning Services
Dimeo are looking for experienced Cleaners to join our CBD cleaning teams.
Full time or part time.
About the Role
Experienced cleaners are required to work in a office environment in our commercial sites located in the city. Either part time or full time. Our Cleaners operate in a dynamic service environment. Positions available to work either day, afternoons, or nights Monday to Friday.
Our Cleaners hold an important role within the community by maintaining a high standard of cleaning services.
About you - what you will need to be successful:
- A positive attitude, attention to detail and eagerness to learn
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills
- Be well presented and a team player
- Appropriate knowledge of COVID-19 Safe social distancing requirements
- Experience in commercial cleaning
- Be willing to complete a health declaration
- Hold a valid AFP National Police History Certificate or be willing to undertake one
- Proof of right to work in Australia (Australian Passport/Birth Certificate/Valid Visa)
- Flexible availability to cover required shifts AM, PM and Night Shift (Monday to Friday)
- Be part of a team providing essential work to help the community during this challenging time;
- Positions are available in the city- ease of access
- Receive relevant training including infection control training to enable your success;
- All necessary PPE will be supplied as required to safely perform your role;
- Modern Award Rates;
- Flexible working hours;
Dimeo is an Equal Opportunity employer and encourages Indigenous Australians to apply.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
FAMASO is a multifaceted company providing rope access, maintenance and specialised cleaning services for clients across Victoria, New South Wales, Queensland & South Australia. FAMASO started in 201 [...]
Part Time Cleaner - East Bentleigh/ Moorabbin Location Job no: 575879 Work type: Maximum Term - Part Time Location: Melbourne Categories: Cleaning About Spotless At Spotless we employ over [...]
About Spotless At Spotless we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand. Delivering millions of service hours a year, Spotless employees provide expertise tailored to key industry sector [...]
Job Description In this full time role , you will work unsupervised to a time-based schedule each day maintaining washroom supplies and providing cleaning services. This role is based out of our H [...]