Thats Hot Gifts and Collectables
Who we are:
- That’s Hot Gifts and Collectables is a beloved geeky pop culture store in Highpoint Shopping Centre, proudly serving customers for the past decade.
- We sell the most exciting toys, and collectables from all of your favourite films, TV shows, comics and anime.
- We recognize the efforts of others and believe that good ideas can come from anyone on our team. Total collaboration is second nature to us—we've never worked in any other way. We're a family, honest and direct in our communication with partners and with each other.
- A massively growing fun workplace that promotes creativity and independence.
- 12 months customer service or retail experience is preferred.
What a That’s Hot employee needs:
- Available for long term full-time employment in the immediate future.
- Standard retail work: you have to be comfortable approaching customers, making conversation and selling our products.
- Able to work as a team as well as be able to make independent decisions on the fly.
- Willing to assist us at pop culture conventions (PAX, Comic Con) and toy/gift fairs.
What we will do for you:
- Provide a close-knit, team-oriented environment.
- Provide long term employment: opportunities for promotions, chances to grow and new areas of our business are constantly arising with our quick growth, we provide comfort and security and we aim to bring out your skills as an individual.
- Give you a second family and home away from home: we value our employees and we work closely together.
What you need to provide for us:
- A cover letter detailing what you liked about our ad, what you love about our shop, and why we should hire you.
- A resume complete with: experience, information about you, your availability, and your contact information (email and phone number), in that order.
- An A4 sheet of paper answering the following question, in under 200 words: We finish the interview and you step outside and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. What would you do?
We look forward to hearing from you!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- APS Level 5, Non-ongoing - $73,151 - $79,725 + 15.4% super - Melbourne or Canberra The Bureau has an extensive property portfolio located throughout the Australian mainland and adjacent islands [...]
About the company RM Network is a professional property servicing company that is locally owned and operated and has become known for their prompt and efficient servicing at a cost and quality that i [...]
Reference Number 45344 Employment Type Full Time Ongoing Entity Monash Health Department SECASA Location SECASA Seaford Position Summary - Are you wanting to develop social work clin [...]
- Seeking an experienced Aged Care / Healthcare Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our growing national TA team. - 12 month fixed-term contract opportunity - role can be based in either Melbourn [...]