Wilton Medical Centre
Medical Receptionist – Casual
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual to fill the role of Medical Receptionist on a casual basis.
About the role:
In this Medical Receptionist position, you will report directly to the Practice Manager. You will be required 1-2 afternoon shifts per week (3.30pm-7.00pm), with availability to cover day, afternoon and weekend shifts over a 7-day roster, when required. (Shifts subject to change on a rotating system)
This is a challenging role, and will involve working a busy front reception desk, assisting doctors & medical staff, as well as general administration duties. This position is located in Wilton NSW.
Duties will include:
Booking of appointments,
answering phone calls, enquiries, Medicare billing and receipting, scanning documents and data entry, cleaning duties and other general administrative tasks. You will be the first point of contact for all patients and other health professionals so a high level of maturity and a friendly welcoming attitude is required.
- Experience with PracSoft and Medical Director
- Exceptional customer service
- Dedicated work ethic and positive attitude
- Friendly demeanour and pleasant telephone manner
- Meeting general and administrative requirements of our GP’s and Practice Manager
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team
- Productive, proficient and sensible approach to problem solving
- High level of organisational skills involving time management, accuracy and high attention to detail, multi-tasking and efficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills involving patient care
- Flexible with ability to relieve staff over a 7-day roster
- Previous experience working within a General Practice
To express your interest please apply via email to the Practice Manager at [email protected] [link removed] with a cover letter and CV.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Previous applicants need not apply.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Casual Receptionist -Campbelltown - Make a difference to the community. - Based in Campbelltown The Company Healius Medical Centres is one of Australia's leading healthcare providers. Our [...]
We are seeking an experienced & enthusiastic individual who would like a career with us in the medical / allied health industry. This position will begin as a casual position with the prospect of tra [...]
About the business and the role Hills Family General Practice is seeking an enthusiastic, hard working and dedicated receptionist to join our dynamic team. We believe in patient centred care that inv [...]
Receptionist IPN is the premium operator of medical centres in Australia and offers professional healthcare consultations to over 10 million Australians each year. We manage over 220 modern, mult [...]