Australian Capital Territory
Our Federal government client is seeking up to 3 x highly experienced Project Officers to work with a busy PMO. For an initial 6-month role that has potential to extend up to 2 years.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Gather, analyse, and report to the team
- Preparing correspondence and reports including emails and letters on routine and more complex matters
- Perform research work and analysis on program and project
- Reconcile invoices and timesheets for projects and project resources, and initiate investigation where necessary
- Assist in contract management and administration
To be considered you will need to demonstrate strong experience working in the PMO along with Service Design skills, or the ability to acquire or adopt Service Design principles and skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Your responsibilities will include: - Assist in the development of a best practice policy framework, templates and processes - Facilitate identification of key issues and research needed to infor [...]
ESS currently delivers the best hospitality and catering services to many Defence sites in Australia and around the world. Our leading-edge catering systems mean that delivering a fantastic customer s [...]
Chartwells provides tailored, boutique and unique hospitality solutions to the education market. We specialise in challenging the boundaries in order to deliver a sustainable point of difference. We [...]
- 30 June 2021 + 6 month extension - Canberra or Sydney based - Citizens minimum - Minimal WFH available - $700 - $800 per day An exciting opportunity exists to join a high profle Portfolio [...]