About the business
Emerald Coaches provides passenger transport services to the school, mining and charter markets throughout the greater Emerald area, the Bowen Basin, Mackay and regional Queensland.
Our diverse fleet of buses range in size from 12 to 61 seats and our geographic coverage enables us to effectively service Queensland's energy and resource rich regions.
Emerald Coaches are currently looking for a self motivated individual to employ as an Administration Clerk at their Mackay depot.
About the role
This multi faceted position is suited to an appropriately skilled, self-motivated and energetic person with the ability to work autonomously within a small team.
As the Administration Clerk,
you will be supporting the following duties:
- Providing timely, accurate administrative support to management and various departments;
- General office duties including mail, scanning, photocopying, filing, archiving, front desk customer queries, answering phones, arranging meetings and taking minutes;
- Maintaining files and reports such as safety, maintenance, quality assurance, business and operational;
- Organising travel and accommodation for staff;
- Assisting Management as required with data input in the required systems;
- Arranging both internal and external events;
- Managing workshop stock supplies and stationery;
- Collating and distributing reports and other correspondence;
- Student ticketing/passes administration;
- Queensland Transport administration;
- Deliveries control and invoicing processing;
- Any other duties required by management.
Benefits and perks
The role allows the successful candidate to live and work in town on a weekday roster. Emerald Coaches has experienced continued growth, allowing employees to grow and develop within the organisation.
Skills and experience
- Possess a current Qld Drivers Licence;
- To be successful in this position you must have a minimum of 3 years experience in administration;
- Demonstrated project administrative experience with strong data entry skills;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Good organisation, planning, prioritisation and time management skills;
- Willingness to learn new tasks.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Part Time role – 30 hours per week - 6 months contract - Gladstone Store When a customer enters one of our branches, they expect top class service and as Money Magazines Bank of the Year for [...]
Process Technician – Dam Operations - Be part of a group that is safety driven and values inclusion - Permanent employment which includes a huge range of additional benefits - Family-friendly [...]
About the business: GCLA is a local organisation leading the way in Disability and Aged Care Services. Proudly contributing a real difference to our customers and the Gladstone Community for over 26 [...]
What You Will Be Doing: - Drive lead generation daily by talking to potential customers - Coach your team to generate leads and interact daily with customers - Support the store Clinician (Audi [...]