Apollo Motorhome Holidays
About the Role
As Junior Automotive Trades Assistant you will complete pre-delivery inspections and prepare our sold Recreational Vehicles for delivery. You will provide assistance to the Sales team to ensure that we prepare and present all Sales vehicles (new and used) to exceed customer service standards.
- Inspect and document any second hand vehicles for damages and required repairs.
- Prepare "For Sale" Caravans, Campervans and Motorhomes in accordance with defined policies and procedures.
- Coordinate general vehicle repairs and maintenance, both directly and through coordination of appropriate resources.
- Ensure “For Sale” vehicles are detailed and cleaned thoroughly.
- Provide relevant information to customer if and when required.
- Work with suppliers and subcontractors to support vehicle and facility maintenance when needed.
This position is based at our large and modern RV Sales Centre in Burpengary and is a full-time role with approximately 38 hours Monday to Friday (some reasonable overtime may be required).
Skills and Experiences
We would love to hear from you if you are motivated and comfortable within a fast-paced team environment.
Ideally you should possess the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Good attention to detail,
- The ability to work unsupervised within a team environment,
- A positive can-do attitude,
- The ability to meet deadlines,
- Effective communication skills,
- Sound understanding of technical use of power tools,
- Relative mechanical or automotive aptitude,
- High standards of housekeeping throughout the workshop.
A valid driver’s license is essential.
In return, we offer:
- 2 days/year paid camping leave in addition to annual leave entitlements
- Ongoing support and training
- A fun and supportive company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and we aim to recruit a diverse range of people with a diverse range of talents to help us achieve our goals. All applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
If you want to be proud of what you do, be associated with renowned and iconic RV brands, be part of a business with a proven track record of success and be exposed to real future and development opportunities, then "apply now".
About the Company
Kratzmann Caravans and Motorhomes is a division of Apollo Tourism & Leisure Ltd (ATL). ATL is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and is a multi-national, vertically integrated manufacturer, rental fleet operator, wholesaler and retailer of a broad range of recreational vehicles, including motorhomes, campervans and caravans.
Since 2006, Apollo has manufactured its own wide range of top-quality motorhomes and campervans for its rental fleet, under the TALVOR, Winnebago, Coromal and Windsor brands as well as the importation of Adria, a leading European brand.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Seeking Immediately Available Construction Labourers The Company This specialist building company has been dominating the construction market in Queensland. In that time, they have developed a [...]
Harth and Home constructions We have 2 positions available for immediate start, a carpenter and labourer needed to join our team. On-going work for the right applicants. Our work is mostly renovations [...]
Job Title Team Co-Ordinator Job Description Summary Job Description Reporting into the Managing Director – QLD CRE, you will be responsible for supporting the Brisbane Industrial Tea [...]
Company description We don’t just say it, we mean it – we clean like no other. Star Express Cleaning in Brisbane has been keeping businesses productive, homes happy, and helping people live indep [...]