- Work for a market leader with a talented & friendly team.
- Opportunities for career development and progression.
- Full Time Position available.
Cater Care is currently seeking the services of an Administration Officer within our HR department located in Parramatta.
- Inbox management
- Prepare Letters of Appointment and Variation of Employment Letters
- Process Police Checks and Working with Children Checks
- Distribution of new employee paperwork
- Updating databases with employee information
- Providing assistance to Operations Managers on employee file information
- Assisting with the administration set up and distributing communications for HR periodical events such as performance reviews, voting on industrial instruments
- Electronic Filing of employee documentation
- Assisting with general administration, including but not limited to scanning, typing, organising meetings
About the ideal candidate:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience with administrative tasks
- Excellent communication skills which includes verbal and written communication
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to touch type
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Experience with Google Workspace would be highly regarded
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Please apply for the role with a cover letter and resume.
Why work for us:
We have a unique culture that can only be attributed to the people that work for us. To assist you in deciding whether you would like to work for us, please head over to our website to view our EVP, Values, The Cater Care Way and Employee Benefits.
[link removed]Cater Care values Workplace Diversity, and we recognise that we are strengthened by it. We invite all to apply to our roles, and we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islands people to consider a career with us.
Please click “Apply for this job”. If your work history aligns with the key selection criteria for the role, one of our recruitment coordinators will be in touch. Please, no agencies.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Title: Office Admin cum Receptionist Reporting to: APAC Facilities Manager Base Location:Sydney, Australia Main Purpose: The main purpose of this role is to provide a safe, efficient and pleas [...]
The Mid-Western Region is located in the Central Tablelands of NSW, just over 3 hours from Sydney. With it being one of regional NSW's fastest-growing areas, Mudgee provides many reasons to relocate w [...]
- Initial 2 months contract - 3 days per week, immediate start - Auburn & WFH location, hourly rate Due to workload, the HR department is seeking the assistance of a HR Officer to support day to [...]
Full Time Position Classification Administrative Officer Level 6 Remuneration $70, - $72601 per annum Hours weekly 38 Requisition REQ214281 Sydney Local Health District SLHD is se [...]