EcoSmart Solar is looking for a new team member.
We are a local family business who have been in Rockhampton, CQ for over 10 years. We are looking for a part-time accounts administrator who has a keen eye for detail, conscientious and well organised in their daily tasks.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Payroll experience and knowledge of Electrical, Electronic & Communications Contracting Award would be an advantage.
- Data entry
- Experience in Xero accounting program
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Experience in Work Health & Safety systems
Qualities you must posess:
- Confidence and the ability to converse with people at all levels, recognising the importance of building effective professional relationships
- Patience, integrity and reliable
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with the ability work well in a team focused environment
We are looking to find the right person to fit in with our team and culture. If this is you please submit your resume of consideration.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CQ Health are inviting applications for Casual Operational Services Officers (OO2) to join the Woorabinda Multi-Purpose Health Service. Job Type: Casual Position Type: Flexible-flex Location: [...]
My client currently seeks an energetic, switched on and professional full time Receptionist/Administrator. They are a successful Finance organisation located centrally in Rockhampton with offices acro [...]
Please note two positions are available - one permanent opportunity available now, and one temporary opportunity commencing in May 2021. The Department of State Development, Infrastructure, Local G [...]
A opportunity exists for temporary Housing Offices across a number of Housing Service Centres including Moreton Bay, Maroochydore, Rockhampton, Emerald, Mackay, Mount Isa, Townsville, Bayside & Toowoo [...]