Gladstone Road Medical Centre
Gladstone Road Medical Centre is currently seeking a Casual Medical Receptionist to join our friendly team.
About The Role
We are a small, yet busy practice just outside the city in Highgate Hill. Our practice has 4 General Practitioners and 3 Psychologists. We are seeking a Casual Medical Receptionist to work approx 24 hrs a week minimum
attachment to the GLBTIQ+ Community preferred.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, well presented and approachable (first point of contact for the clinic)
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Fast learner
- Can work as part of a team and individually
Favourable But Not Essential Skills
- Experience working in Medical Administration
- Experience using medical software such as Best Practice, Pracsoft or Medical Director.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Headspace Capalaba Permanent Full Time Administration Coordinator Wesley Mission Queensland (WMQ) is an innovative and responsive not-for-profit community service provider, with more than 70 [...]
- Receptionist / Concierge - VIC - CBD & Inner Suburbs - - - Job Description: About the Opportunity Be at the heart of helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Bupa Medical Visa Servic [...]
Job Description - Clinic Administration Officer/Medical Screener (QUE00003U) Job Description ABOUT US Proudly Australian, Sonic HealthPlus is now the largest provider of corporate medicine in the c [...]
Key requirements: previous experience with Best Practice or Medical Director manage appointment schedules working knowledge of Medicare item numbers for general practice assisting clients wi [...]