Victorian State Operations Manager
Computertrans Group is a premium service provider specialising in the transportation and installation of high value, sensitive freight and equipment. We are currently seeking an Operations Manager to lead our experienced and dynamic team based in Keysborough VIC.
Reporting to the National Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the sites day-to-day operations, achieving key performance indicators including customer satisfaction, effective financial management, staff performance/development, driver fatigue and WHSEQ compliance.
- Managerial or supervisory experience
- Understanding of transport industry and the operations function including NHVR,
Fitness for Work and Fatigue Management principles
- Relevant tertiary qualification (desired)
- Strong computer literacy and administration skills
- Excellent customer service focus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Superior problem solving skills
- Trade qualifications desirable
- Must be willing to obtain a HR Drivers licence
- Must have a Police clearance check before commencement
- Must be able to pass a working with children check
- Must be physically fit and able to assist in any business function as required. A medical clearance will be required for the role.
To succeed in this role you will be proactive, reliable and have the ability to prioritise deadlines in a fast paced environment. This is an excellent career opportunity for an individual who is keen to excel within a progressive organisation.
An attractive remuneration package is on offer including a base salary and bonuses for achieving KPI's.
If you would like to be considered for this position, follow the links to apply via SEEK.
If you have further questions regarding the role, please visit our website www.computertrans.com.au
Feel free to call Tony Moores on 0408 611223 (Business Hours) for any other questions.
Please note: only short listed applicants will be contacted
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About us We are Viva Energy, one of Australia’s leading energy companies. Every day we help Australians reach their destinations by making, importing and delivering the fuels, lubricants, chemical [...]
First Gens Program Manager P O S I T I O N T Y P E Full Time (12-month contract) R E P O R T T O Head of Global Programs D I R E C T R E P O R T S First Gens Program Coordinator The First Gens [...]
Service Allocator / Dispatcher Sydney - Residential services provider - Cordination / Communication skills - Located in South West Sydney Zoom Recruitment are partnering with a successful and fast [...]
- Beautiful regional location with free car parking - Great work environment and team based culture - Promotional opportunities and support for professional development - Fixed Term | Part Time | 2 [...]