The Salvation Army
Our Sales Assistants support the Store Manager with the day to day operations and financial management of the store, ensuring the store is presentable, inclusive of customer service and adequate stock levels.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Collect sort and price donations in store
- Complete sale of goods
- Assist in the development and coordination visual merchandising and store presentation
- Follow policy & procedures for Customer Service
- Sort and price stock as per store procedure, ensuring manual handling procedures are followed.
- Place new/fresh stock in store and place price stickers on purchased goods.
- Display stock in correct departments, following policy and procedure.
- Follow Occupational Health and Safety policy and procedures
- Demonstrate TSA core values in all work related activities.
- Demonstrated customer service skills/retail experience
- Demonstrated understanding of cash handling procedures.
- Reasonable level of computing skills.
- Willing to be flexible to work during weekdays as well as weekends
- Willing to travel between various retail locations in the Area
- Reasonable level of communication skills.
If you're excited by this unique opportunity, the above sounds like you, and you have a heart for working for an organization that truly does transform lives, we would love to speak to you.
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
The Salvation Army is a child safe organization that is committed to ensuring the wellbeing of children and young people and protecting them from harm. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check. Applicants for all other roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Ref: 595 Employer: City of Greater Geraldton Job Type: Full Time City: Geraldton Salary and Benefits: $85,546 per annum or $43.29 per hour Post Date: 24/02/2021 Project Ad [...]
The Role The purpose of this role is to undertake general administration tasks and liaise with customers and processing our end to end customer ordering process. Key Responsibilities - Perform [...]
WHO WE ARE Secure Parking is the largest commercial car park operator in Australia and operates over 650 car parks across Australia and New Zealand. Secure Parking was founded over 40 years ago and [...]
About the Role This is a technical design role that will allow you manage a portfolio of work and drive towards deliverables. The work will be within the roads, rail, bridges and roads sector and se [...]