Who we are:
A well-established Australian owned family business with more than 800 staff, a strong online presence and over 50 retail locations across APAC.
Currently we are looking for a motivated Individual to join our head office team in Sydney's South West.
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Own our customer experience through an easy and reliable approach
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular a focus on Outlook, Word and Excel, including input and management of client data;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality;
- Processing orders and quotes, both accurately and timely
- Ability to work unsupervised and with confidence;
- Communicate progress and resolution of issues to our customers
- Ability to work within a team environment; and
- Provide support to management at all levels.
Do you possess the below skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner;
- High attention to detail, excellent time management and the ability to multitask and prioritise;
- An enthusiastic nature and willingness to learn;
- A mature and professional attitude and must be well presented;
- The ability to work in a team or on your own; and
- Intermediate computer skills.
If you want to join our team, apply today.
Only applicants with valid working rights in Australia will be considered for this position.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
North Sydney location, private business with a great team culture, on the job training. Your new company A privately owned, financial services business based in North Sydney is seeking an AP/Re [...]
Facilities Management Company – Macquarie Park – $120-150k + super Your new company A leading Australian facilities management company are currently looking for an experienced Health Safety En [...]
Youthworks College Location: Newtown, Sydney Date advertised: 26th February 2021 Job Type: Full time, Permanent Closing Date: As soon as the position is filled After six years of outstandin [...]
Shipwrights - APS4 – Attractive salary package and employee benefits including 15.4% superannuation - Ongoing/Non ongoing - Australia’s leading museum located waterside in beautiful Darling [...]