Norbar Torque Tools
- Casual position - 3 days per week (potential to convert to Permanent Part Time)
- Based in Edwardstown, contributing to the broader national business
- Valued role as part of a small supportive team
Norbar, a Snap-on owned Company, is a Global Original Equipment Manufacturer and world leader of torque control equipment. We have Sales Offices located in Perth, Adelaide, Brisbane, Mackay and Auckland.
We endeavour to continue as the world market leaders in the sale of bolt tensioning equipment and services with the quality of our products and services as our number one priority.
Our store, located at Edwardstown supports our customers Australia wide.
We have a small trusted and enthusiastic team with a can-do attitude and high level of performance.
This position will be Casual initially (working 3 days per week) with potential to convert to Permanent Part Time. Our business hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 to 5pm.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Picking, packing and shipping goods
- Receipting UK shipments
- Despatching and invoicing all fulfillable orders
- Completing stocktakes
- Working to safety standards at all times
- Liaising with suppliers and customers as needed
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about working accurately to ensure our customers’ needs are met
- Constantly be looking for ways to improve
- Have experience in end to end Store/Warehouse work
- Have strong IT skills in order to undertake the administrative requirements of the role
- Work collaboratively in a team environment and enjoy supporting others
- Be genuinely looking for casual/part time working hours and can commit to 3 days per week
Norbar and Snap-on are non-negotiable on safety. This role involves lifting and requires applicants to be fit and able to undertake this work safely. You will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and manual handling training. You will need to have (or be prepared to obtain) a forklift license.
If you would like to be part of a team that prides itself on exceptional products and service, and truly values its employees, please apply now by attaching both a cover letter and resume.
If you wish to learn more about our company, please visit www.norbaraustralia.com.au
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Warehouse/Storeperson About our Organisation AVK Australia is dedicated to making water quality and security better for Australian People. AVK is a highly respected global business and one of th [...]
About us: Electric Bikes Superstore Adelaide is a small team that is constantly growing and expanding. We currently have a store on Magill road and soon to have a second store south of Adelaide. The [...]
Statewide Appliance Spares has been a leading national distributor and retailer of appliance spare parts and equipment for more than 35 years. We supply spare parts for major brands, like LG, Panasoni [...]
STORE PERSON An experienced store person is required to join our company. The successful person must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and be customer focused. Essential attribute [...]