Deer Park Pharmacy
About the business
At Deer Park Compounding Pharmacy, we pride ourselves on our exceptional customer care and offer a range of services.
We are seeking a Part Time / Casual Pharmacy assistant who can assist with ad-hoc duties, Stock control, Customer service and who can be an excellent team player.
About the role
Successful candidate will be:
- Reliable and a competent communicator
- Excellent with customers and working in a team
- Willing to learn and grow within the guidelines of the company values
- Flexible with working hours
- customer service experienced - Pharmacy Experience isn't required, but is a bonus!
Benefits and perks
- Long term career opportunity
- Training opportunities
- Staff Discounts
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in the Retail Pharmacy environment preferred but not required.
- proficient with technology.
- exceptional customer service skills.
- good knowledge of pharmacy products.
Thank you for your interest! Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
At Richard Edwards Pharmacy we pride ourselves on our service and putting the needs of our customers first. We are looking for a team member that shares our values and is always willing to go the 'e [...]
Pharmacy Assistant About Slade Pharmacy Established over 50 years ago, Slade Pharmacy is a progressive and well-respected leader in the pharmacy industrye integrate hospital, community and comp [...]
With 9 stores located in the Melbourne metropol area and with approx 180 employees across the group, we are committed to improving the Quality of Life of the community through health and well bein [...]
About the company: With over 20 years of industry knowledge and expertise, HL Pharma specialises in sourcing and the supply of unregistered pharmaceuticals and clinical trial supplies for a range [...]