Who we are:
Betaboard is an established, successful business and a leading supplier of building products to the construction industry. Our customers are varied in scope and size, from large commercial builders to plasterers and home renovators.
Our current range includes the following brands:
- USG Boral (plasterboard)
- James Hardie Fibre Cement
- Fletcher Insulation
Betaboard has four locations across Brisbane, with considerable infrastructure, delivery fleet capability and market presence. This allows us to service all areas within South East Queensland, including greater Brisbane, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
About The Role:
We are seeking an additional Sales Representative who will be responsible for:
- Managing current customers and new business development on the Southside of Brisbane
- Developing business opportunities, with a particular focus on our core offerings
- Providing technical product support to customers as required
- Building brand awareness of the Betaboard business and our suppliers
- Attending weekly meetings with management to discuss activities, leads and the sales pipeline (knowledge of HUBSPOT CRM is desirable, although not essential).
You will have the experience and confidence to manage current customers, drive sales leads and be involved in all aspects of customer negotiations. You will also have:
- A minimum of three years’ sales and customer management experience within the building materials industry, or similar
- A customer centric focus, with proven ability to anticipate, meet and exceed customer requirements
- Experience building a customer base and sourcing new opportunities via cold calling/using your connections within the building industry
- A self-motivated, independent approach, with the drive to meet and exceed group/territory targets
- Annual starting salary of around $70k + super + fully maintained vehicle + bonus based on sales performance (with well-defined criteria to increase earnings)
- The security of working with a long established, successful business that has been operating for 30+ years
- Being a team member within a company that values their employees, is family friendly and has a great team culture.
To apply for this role, please email a cover letter and detailed resume via Seek.
As we are expecting a large number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must have the right the work in Australia and provide supporting documentation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide an outstanding service to all internal and external customers, acting as the first point of contact for all customer queries. This a 6 month f [...]
EasyR is Australia's largest and fastest-growing motorcycle parts & riding gear online retailer. We are an Australian-owned company based in Brisbane with over 25 years of combined experience in the m [...]
The Company We are Sealy of Australia – the market-leading manufacturer of premium sleeping solutions throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific. In business since 1923, we partner with our nation [...]
Customer Service - Scheduler 1300 Smoke Alarms Pty Ltd About the business 1300 Smoke Alarms is a National Company, established in 2010 with head office based in New Farm, Brisbane. Our busine [...]