Prime Media Group
Seven Affiliate Sales is the national sales division of the Prime Media Group, representing PRIME7/ GWN7 and Seven Queensland to service major national advertisers.
PRIME7/GWN7/7QLD is the leading free-to-air regional television broadcasters in Australia, providing programming and news services to 5.5 million viewers across regional Queensland, New South Wales, Victoria & Western Australia.
We are searching for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual with a can do attitude and strong team work ethic to join our Sydney Sales team!
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing and managing advertising bookings
- Assisting in the preparation of advertising proposals
- Accurate maintenance of client and revenue records
- Developing key client and business relationships
- Provide administrative assistance
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- Excellent attention to detail and data entry skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite – Word, Excel.
- An aptitude for analysing numbers
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A positive work ethic and strong team focus.
- A desire to want to progress into a sales role within the organisation.
This opportunity is for someone wanting to start their career in the media sales industry and to learn from some of the best in the business!
To apply for this role, please forward your application, including covering letter, resume and two professional referees to: -
Group Sales Manager
Seven Affiliate Sales Pty Ltd
Email: [email protected]
Applications close: Friday, 12 February 2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
La Belle Miette, Melbourne's macaron, chocolate and French tea specialist patisserie, is seeking a sales and office assistant to work primarily in our Richmond office (and occasionally in our Collins [...]
AT DECJUBA WE… We have a strong focus on innovation and are dedicated to pushing ourselves to be better than yesterday… we are our own competition! We are passionate about our #DreamTeam and are [...]
- We put our people first – Progression, training and the wellbeing of our staff are our first priority - We care about our planet - 10-year plan in place to be fully sustainable in everything we [...]
- Exciting and fast paced environment - Take on the next challenge in your retail career - Opportunity to work for a truly global fashion brand In 1972, bell bottoms and hippie prints ruled the [...]