Who are we?
MadeComfy is a fast-growing and multi-award-winning disrupter of the Real Estate and Hospitality industry and became an official partner of Airbnb in 2019.
We manage properties on the short-term rental market under the MadeComfy brand with guests booking a MadeComfy seeking a living experience in quirky, self-contained properties with a high level of comfort, convenience and consistency.
Property owners are able to generate higher rental returns with an end-to-end management service that includes everything from furnishing & styling, revenue management, 24/7 guest management, housekeeping and maintenance.
About the role
We are looking for you if you are a great communicator and a hands-on problem solver. We believe this role is perfect for someone with a background in either the hospitality industry, customer service or property management. You’d be someone who wants to build on your previous experience, learn something new, and join a successful and well-funded startup to grow with it. We do provide a competitive salary and a number of perks, and you'd be working from our office in beautiful Ultimo close to the Sydney Fish Market.
- Managing a portfolio of MadeComfy properties (Maintenance, owner communication etc.)
- Provide fast, professional help and guidance to our owners
- Work with our owners on strategies on how to maximise revenue
- Work with the team to ensure our NPS score continues to be the highest in the industry
- Bring in your experience to improve processes and communication between the teams
- Keep your inbox and the system up to date
Skills & Experience
- Self-starter with high attention to detail, who can own the challenge and make an impact from day one
- Excellent communication skills across phone, email and face-to-face
- You have at least 2 years experience in property management, customer service or account management
- You are reliable, great in solving problems and getting things done
- You are very comfortable with using technology and digital systems
- A good understanding of traveller needs and requirements when booking. Experience in talking to customers about market trends, seasonality and the importance of pricing.
- Previous Startup experience is a plus because when you are part of a fast-growing business, things can fail, so it is crucial you have a "Can Do" attitude
- Stress doesn’t stress you out
If you think this person is you, and you want to start the new year with a new career then apply today and let us know what makes you the best candidate for this role!
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
North Sydney location, private business with a great team culture, on the job training. Your new company A privately owned, financial services business based in North Sydney is seeking an AP/Re [...]
The Central Marketing Organization (CMO) drives digital marketing transformation and execution in the Area. CMO delivers deep marketing capabilities and expertise to drive the Area’s growth agenda a [...]
CHANNEL PLANNING MANAGER, GENERAL TRADE, AUSTRALIA LOCATION: AUSTRALIA Our vision is to love brands, done sustainably, for better shared future. We strive to provide cutting-edge excellence in ingr [...]
Microsoft mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are a team who lives by that mission everyday in serving the thousands of partners that support ou [...]