Great opportunity to use your communication and organisation skills
Successful, dynamic, growing electrical contractor.
Do you have outstanding customer service skills?
Are you an exceptional communicator with experience as the first point of contact for a business in a scheduling and administrator role?
Do you thrive in a dynamic environment and have exceptional time management and organisation skills?
Are you looking for a long-term career with opportunity for growth?
Are you positive, highly motivated and career driven?
If you answered yes to all of the above then we want to hear from you!
Pulse Electrical has been providing outstanding electrical and telecommunications services to our customers for over 20 years. Due to our continuing growth, we currently have a new opportunity based at our Wide Bay Office in Bundaberg, for a Service Scheduler/ Administrator to join our team.
As part of our companies Services Department, you will be working behind the scenes to ensure our tradesmen are well-equipped and well-informed enabling them to provide outstanding service to our clients. Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for our major clients and customers
- Taking detailed work requests from customers
- Scheduling incoming work and ensuring KPI's are met
- Working closely and reporting to the management team to achieve the best possible outcome for each of our customers
- Maintaining and updating internal and external databases and reporting on a daily basis
- Carrying out administrative duties to meet customer requirements
- Maintaining and building outstanding client relationships
- Be integral in developing and maintaining the culture of the business and the Pulse team
To be successful in the role, you must possess the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Strong multi-tasker who is proactive, solutions-oriented with an extremely high attention to detail
- A fast learner who is ready to take on any challenge
- Ability to take initiative and handle high stress situations
- An energetic and positive person with brilliant customer service skills
- Experience using Microsoft suite with a min typing speed of 45WPM
- Simpro experience will be an advantage
- Electrical service industry experience favourable
- Ability to work within a team environment but also autonomously
- A flexible management style that encourages the best from your admin team and the service technicians
- A positive attitude
If you have the qualities and skills we are looking for and enjoy a challenge, apply NOW!
Applications in writing to [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CARINBUNDI is an organisation based in Bundaberg, providing a range of exceptional support to eligible people with a disability for more than years. We are currently seeking to appoint a Rostering/ [...]
Great opportunity to use your communication and organisation skills Successful, dynamic, growing electrical contractor. Do you have outstanding customer service skills- Are you an exceptional commu [...]
THE COMPANY Since 1997, Bridges Health & Community Care Ltd. BHCC has assisted hundreds of people to move beyond the isolation and stigma of mental illness and addictions to a meaningful existence wi [...]
Great opportunity to use your communication and organisation skills Successful, dynamic, growing electrical contractor. Do you have outstanding customer service skills? Are you an exceptional commu [...]