Auto & General
To assist our rapidly growing business we are looking for an experienced customer focused Customer Service Officer to assist with excellent service delivery to all stakeholders; while blending this with additional administration duties. To be successful you will need to have effective interpersonal and communication skills and be committed to delivering our customers an optimal claims experience where quality, cost control and timeliness are paramount to our success. This role is 12 month contract based at one of our multi-function sites (Seven Hills or Arncliffe).
This role will be full-time working 37.5hours a week. The hours will be rostered across Monday – Friday 8-5.00pm.
- Able to work in Assessing & Repair Center’s without at times direct personal access to Team Leader
- Deliver excellent customer service and all associated system and administrative processes associated with the customer pathing, assessing & repair/ total loss journey
- Optimal pathing of customers into our IAC’s and repairer network
- Ability to resolve customer issues/ problems face to face and by phone
- Manage a multi task ‘blended’ customer service role (inbound calls, outbound calls, administration & support to the assessing teams
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and developing best practice protocols with minimal supervisio
- Effective & proactive management of towing activity & associated towing & storage costs business
- To support cohesive IAC, Statewide and National initiatives and workload sharing/ balancing of customer service standards.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience in delivering excellence in customer service and administration tasks;
- A sense of urgency and proactive approach in driving outcomes and resolving issues;
- The ability to prioritise tasks;
- Effective verbal, including face to face & written communication skills;
- Basic to intermediate computer skills with Microsoft packages;
- The ability to establish professional relationships with a diverse range of internal and external clients; and
- Maintain a standard of work that complies with policy, procedural & legislative requirements.
Who are Auto & General:
Auto & General is the Australian arm of a private global group with 8,000 employees across 31 offices and over 8.9 million customers worldwide.
In Australia, Auto & General launched in 2000 and has grown to provide industry-leading motor, home and travel insurance products both directly through Budget Direct and via industry leading partnerships. With an Australian team of 1400+ we are now looking for talented individuals who can help drive our ambitious growth plans.
- Genuine work-life balance philosophy;
- Opportunity to purchase up to an additional 2 weeks leave per year;
- Employee discounts on Car, Home, Travel insurance;
- Income protection insurance provided to support you in the event of non-work related illness or injury;
- Discounts with a broad range of providers, including gym memberships, dental care and more.
If you are seeking a new challenge and would enjoy the opportunity to work in a growing and changing business, click on the APPLY NOW button and submit your application.
*A note from Auto & General to recruitment agencies: We politely ask that you avoid making any approaches or sending any unsolicited resumes to our Recruitment Team or Hiring Leaders across our business. Auto & General is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Applications close COB Monday 15th February 2021
Auto & General welcome and value diversity in the workplace
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Administration Officer – 8 month contract with possibility to extend - Global leading Floor Preparation company - A flexible and positive work environment - Role located in Neutral Bay or Wet [...]
This is a rare opportunity to join our highly supportive team and help grow your career as a HR professional. It is important to us that you want to be part of our Club and help drive what we stand fo [...]
MAYDAY seek an experienced Customer Experience Officer to Support, develop and deliver tactical projects across multiple divisions of a busy NSW State department. This is a 4-month contract based in [...]
Customer Service Customer Service Support - 3 Month Temp Our client is seeking an outstanding customer service officer to join their busy customer support team located in the heart of Marsden [...]