About the role
We invest in future leaders and provide graduates with exposure to a world of experience and expertise. Our graduates make a valuable contribution to our business and are provided with an opportunity to learn and develop while working across multiple resources projects.
Graduates receive structured, on-the-job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over this two-year program, graduates will experience rotations across Thiess’ projects, providing them with a strong foundation to build their career.
Some of your duties will include:
- Learn new skills, be flexible and adaptive
- Work autonomously and as part of a team
- Innovate and propose creative solutions
advise and present confidently
- Influence outcomes through excellent stakeholder engagement
- Deliver high-quality outcomes, be outcome-driven and self-motivated
- Relocate to various sites and projects, as required by program rotations
Equipment you will be exposed to:
- Developing electrical engineering solutions for challenges in fixed and mobile plant
- Developing and reviewing life cycle electrical maintenance strategies for fix and mobile plant
- Commissioning of new installations
- Electrical power system modelling and protection studies
- Working with the team introducing autonomous mining equipment across the business
- Involved in the on going installation and maintenance of wireless network solutions for the business
- Working on mobile plant technology systems such as: Fleet management systems,High Precision GPSFatique monitoringPayload weighing system
This opportunity is open to current final year students or recent graduates in a bachelor degree in electrical engineering.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Our client is currently expanding and is in need for energetic, organised, and hardworking warehouse pick packers and personnel for one of their manufacturing and distribution warehouses based south o [...]
Joii Labour Hire (specialists in long term placements) is recruiting an Executive Assistant to a National Legal, Sales & Marketing Manager. The Opportunity: Our Host employer is one of Australia’s [...]
Looking for a brickies labourer to join our team. Lots of work from Logan, Gold Coast south Brisbane Ipswich. Must be reliable turn up have a good attitude work hard and be able to work in a team. Con [...]
Lead a team of the best With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are devel [...]