To apply for this role
, it is essential you possess the following:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse (Division 1).
- A genuine desire to positively enhance the lives of people living in the community to lead fulfilling and purposeful lives.
- Experience working in a phone based clinical nursing triage, assessment and advice role.
- Expert clinical knowledge and an understanding of home care provision.
- Experience of community-based care and support services.
- Demonstrated high level skills in customer service.
- Knowledge and understanding of funded programs within the community environment.
- Advanced problem solving and judgement skills.
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative,
establish work priorities and meet deadlines/time management, organisational skills.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and autonomously.
- Other specialist nursing knowledge, qualifications and experience.
mecwacare is a leading not-for-profit organisation with a reputation for excellence. We have provided care to the Victorian community since 1959, offering residential aged care, home care packages, respite care, in-home support, community housing, community programs, disability and nursing services. We provide optimal choice for people of all ages, irrespective of financial, religious, cultural or lifestyle background.
mecwacare cares for more than 16,500 people each week across greater Melbourne and regional Victoria through a highly-integrated service network operated by more than 2,000 employees and 500 volunteers. Our staff are culturally and linguistically diverse, representing 89 nationalities and speaking 98 languages. Our organisation believes in responding to the changing needs of the community and actively encourages and supports continuous improvement, innovation and safe service delivery.
mecwacare offers opportunities for professional development, with an ongoing learning culture and supportive team environment. If you are looking for a caring work environment, are driven to provide high quality care and wish to benefit from our generous salary packaging options, please contact us. All successful applicants will need to undergo a Police Check.
Enquiries to Clare Chalmers, Manager Home Nursing Services on 03 8573 4921 Back to search results
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Advertisement: - Join our newly established team at the Simpson Health Centre opening in 2021 - Multiple permanent full time (or part time) positions available - Enjoy a variety of shifts acro [...]
To apply for this role , it is essential you possess the following: - Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse (Division 1). - A genuine desire to positively enhance the lives of peop [...]
Job Description: - Permanent part time position - Psychiatric Nurse (RPN4), Social Worker (SW3), Occupational Therapist (OT3) - Excellent benefits including salary packaging About the Company St Vi [...]
Latrobe Regional Hospital (LRH) is the major provider of specialist health services in the Gippsland region, east of Melbourne. Our comprehensive range of services extends to emergency and intensive c [...]