Our client is a leader within the Insurance and Construction industries. They are committed to exceeding expectations, delivering projects on time and on budget. They pride themselves on their outstanding customer service, competitive pricing and proving the highest quality of work.
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Customer Service Consultant to support their national business, Insurance Brokers, Consultants and Customers. You will be responsible for liaising with all key stakeholders including property owners, Insurers, Loss Adjusters, and internal staff throughout the repair process.
You will be required to manage and coordinate workflow, motivate, mentor, coach and train a small team of operators.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Review all claims and delegate to appropriate team members
- Review submitted assessments
- Follow up customers to help move claim into repair stage
- Follow and action all items on daily delegation
- Support the Team Leader in the effective management of the team
- Assist in implementation of new procedures
- Work with the trainer to ensure your team members are adequately trained
- You will have a minimum of 5 years' previous experience in a customer service leadership role or similar
- Experience working in construction or insurance industry
- You will also be highly motivated with a strong work ethic, have a positive and pro-active attitude, strong time management skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will require high levels of organisation and attention to detail, the ability to think laterally and problem solve issues within the claims process
- Confident in liaising with customers and clients through excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management with an ability to coordinate several priorities at any one time with a calm and professional approach
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Leading state government department - High profile project - Fantastic daily rates Reporting to the Project Manager, the QITC Procurement Specialist will be responsible for managing the prepa [...]
We have a Permanent Position Opportunity for a skilled and experienced Assembly-line Technician, based in Rocklea. Ideally we are looking for Trade Qualified Fitters, however it is not essential to [...]
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities) Main purpose of job: The Trade Development Manager will be responsible for helping UK Financial and Professional Services companies to enter the Austral [...]
Architecture & Access’ Melbourne and Brisbane offices are each a seeking proactive, professionally presented Access Consultant with strong communication skills and passion for creating safe and acce [...]