Supportive and collaborative working environment. True career progression.
The Role & The Firm
Our client is a national law firm. This law firm has an excellent reputation in the litigation space. Due to a strong pipeline of work, the partners are looking to recruit a litigator with at least 2 years pae.
Clients include insurers, brokers, ASX-listed companies, self-insureds, construction companies, life insurance companies, contractors, sub-contractors, principals, insolvency practitioners, property companies, international clients.
You will have the opportunity to work on a broad mix of work:
- general commercial litigation
- breach of contract matters
- building & construction litigation
- construction risk claims
- property damage claims
- product liability claims
- insolvency related litigation
As a lawyer in the team you will be given genuine responsibility eg attend court, brief counsel, attend client meetings.
The matters will be interesting and often complex. This is an excellent environment in which to develops your skills and experience with partner accessibility. You will be working in a team that is supportive, friendly and positive.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years pae experience in the area of litigation
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Drafting and advising skills
- Strong litigation and strategy skills
- Ability to work in a committed team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Drive, enthusiasm and a 'can do' attitude
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a team culture where collaboration and support are cornerstones of their working environment. Our client is proud of its initiatives in relation to learning and development and the invest of their lawyers.
Progression is based on merit only and strong performance is rewarded.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities, access to internal and external career development programmes, payment of membership fees for professional associations, payment of networking events and conferences.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Disrupt your own Career! Who are we? MadeComfy is Australia's first performance-based short term rental service. We are a fast-growing award-winning disruptor in the classic Real Estate and Hospital [...]
- Knowledge of the Mortgage Process - Accuracy & Attention To Detail - Fast Pace Environment Our client is a well established player in the finance sector that provide an outsourced mortgage fun [...]
Team Assistant job opportunity with a top tier investment bank. Your new company Client is a top tier investment bank located in Sydney. They are currently looking for a Team Assistant to support [...]
Who We Are Do you want to be in the room with the world’s most important corporate and government leaders, regulators, and academic experts? Are you interested in helping to shape strategy and have [...]