Purpose of the role
The Project Manager will successfully manage the delivery of predominantly medium risk/complexity projects to plan, from initiation through to close out and handover. The Project Manager leads collaboration across multi-disciplinary teams. The position is accountable for solving complex issues and managing risk proactively to ensure integrated whole-life project delivery.
- Leading the safe and efficient delivery of capital infrastructure projects
- Delivering on capital works, maintenance and facilities management services, tactical renewal and minor works projects
- Manage predominantly medium to medium risk/complexity projects to plan,
from initiation through to close out and handover
- Building trusted and cooperative relationships with internal and external stakeholders to manage risk proactively and ensure integrated whole-life delivery
- Confront difficult issues promptly and directly, whilst being responsible for making critical business decisions in a timely manner
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia (40hours/week)
- Minimum 8 years experience in project management and construction
- Must have experience delivering water projects
- Must have a civil/mechanical engineering degree and/or IEAust/AIPM membership
- Must have a current and valid drivers license
- Must be a be a confident communicator - a natural influencer who can have a positive team impact, developing and leveraging relationships across a broad internal and external stakeholder network
Please note, as we are experiencing very high volumes of applications, we ask you to apply via this advert on this platform, not via email or telephone as it assists with our monitoring and could be overseen. If you meet our client's requirements, we will contact you.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
one of our high-profile clients are currently seeking a Facilities Managers to join their team across multiple sites. The Position – Facilities Manager Key responsibilities: - Ensure smooth run [...]
The City of Parramatta is going through unprecedented change and transformation as it becomes Sydney’s Central City. The intensity of growth and investment in City of Parramatta means that Council, [...]
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Swinburne as our new ASTRO 3D Postdoctoral Research Fellow conducting research within the Galaxy Evolution Project of ASTRO 3D. The research will involve obs [...]
Elastic is a fast-paced, client focused creative agency with offices based in Sydney and Melbourne. We specialise in Brand, Design, Production and Live. We are looking for an Assistant Producer to [...]