In-Home Service Assistant (Personal Care Worker)
One of Australia’s leading not-for-profit organisations, Benetas, is looking for dedicated, community-minded, in-home service assistants. In this rewarding role you will join our growing team in supporting aging people in your local community to remain independent at home with choice in their lives. You will be working locally in Sale and surrounding areas.
To succeed you will be compassionate, respectful, caring, dedicated and reliable. If that sounds like you, then you are exactly the person we need.
The benefits to you of this role are:
- Flexible hours that are family-friendly
- A range of work options which include permanent-part time with all the benefits such as salary packaging, annual leave, sick leave and more
- Paid kilometres
- Being a part of a growing organisation which is highly regarded by its own employees
- Personal satisfaction and fulfilment through supporting elderly people to remain in their own homes
To be successful you will have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Full driver’s licence & reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Valid police check or willingness to obtain one
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Right to work in Australia
What is the role?
The role is predominantly made up of personal care and domestic support/assistance work that includes meal preparation, shopping with and without the client, transport and socialisation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Feeling Fresh Cleaning & Property Maintenance, are seeking individuals who are fit, efficient and enthusiastic to join our team of residential cleaners, gardeners and support workers. We have a large [...]
Location: Located less than 2 hour's drive to the East of Melbourne this is the largest city in the Latrobe Valley. The city has a large commercial centre which incorporates the major regional railw [...]
Paediatric Registrar As per Victorian Public Health Award LocationLocated less than 2 hour's drive to the East of Melbourne this is the largest city in the Latrobe Valley. The city has a large commerc [...]
- Salary Range $69,007.19 to $78,802.75 pro rata per annum - Ongoing position Position overview This is a part-time (0.4 EFT) ongoing position, based in Bairnsdale. What you will need to su [...]