In-Home Service Assistant (Personal Care Worker)
One of Australia’s leading not-for-profit organisations, Benetas, is looking for dedicated, community-minded, in-home service assistants. In this rewarding role you will join our growing team in supporting aging people in your local community to remain independent at home with choice in their lives. This role will support the community in Bairnsdale and surrounding area.
To succeed you will be compassionate, respectful, caring, dedicated and reliable. If that sounds like you, then you are exactly the person we need.
The benefits to you of this role are:
- Flexible hours that are family-friendly
- A range of work options which include permanent-part time with all the benefits such as salary packaging, annual leave, sick leave and more
- Paid kilometres
- Being a part of a growing organisation which is highly regarded by its own employees
- Personal satisfaction and fulfilment through supporting elderly people to remain in their own homes
To be successful you will have:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent
- Full driver’s licence & reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Valid police check or willingness to obtain one
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Right to work in Australia
What is the role?
The role is predominantly made up of personal care and domestic support/assistance work that includes meal preparation, shopping with and without the client, transport and socialisation.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Salary Range $69,007.19 to $78,802.75 pro rata per annum - Ongoing position Position overview This is a part-time (0.4 EFT) ongoing position, based in Bairnsdale. What you will need to su [...]
Customer Service Officers - 12-Month Contracts Customer Service Officers – 12-month contract We’re excited to announce new opportunities for customer service officers to be based mainly at our [...]
- Hourly Rate: $36.46 per hour (inclusive of casual loading) - 2 positions available! About the business and the role Home to tranquil lakes, pristine beaches and the rugged beauty of the high cou [...]
Experienced barista required for busy and iconic waterfront venue in East Gippsland. Must be able to work well under pressure and be available to work weekends. No evening work is required. [...]