The Just Group
ABOUT THE JUST GROUP
The Just Group comprises of a portfolio of 7 highly visible and well-known brands, each of which operates within its own segment and has its own clearly defined customer.
Just Jeans opened its first store in Chapel Street, Prahran (Melbourne) in December 1970. The business has grown dramatically since that time, through the acquisition and growth of brands across Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and in 2014 the United Kingdom.
In 2004 we changed our name to The Just Group to reflect our expanded portfolio of brands. Today we have 7 brands; Just Jeans, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Portmans, Peter Alexander, Dotti, and Smiggle. We operate over 1,000 retail outlets across Australia, New Zealand,
Singapore & the UK and employ more than 6,000 people.
Our goal is to become an envied spectacular employer. We already have some pretty amazing people working for us, which makes our challenge both easier and more necessary. Outstanding leadership has developed and nurtured a culture that supports this success.
Smiggle are the ultimate creators of colourful, fun, fashion-forward stationery. Smiggle products are all about great design and innovation, bold colour, quirky graphics, great value and most of all – giving our fans the tools they need to have fun!
In 2007 Smiggle joined the Just Group and has not looked back since! Smiggle has exploded across the globe with stores in NZ, the UK, Ireland and Malaysia!
ABOUT THE ROLE
To succeed in this role you must be passionate and committed!
- Delivering store operating profit budgets
- Leading your team of Store Managers
- Recruiting and developing the right people for the team
- Analyse data to identify trends and opportunities
- Monitoring and controlling store expense lines within agreed budgets
- Correct interpretation of our brand's values through staff and store presentation
- Ensuring Visual Merchandising standards are met at all stores
- Working with the Loss Prevention Manager to control shrinkage
- Managing team performance.
- An environment where great performance is recognised and rewarded
- Competitive annual salary
- 50% staff discounts across all our brands
- Annual incentive programs
- Car allowance or Km reimbursement, mobile phone and tablet
- Coaching, training and development plans to set you up for a rewarding career
- Work for a company where 80% of our State Leadership positions are filled internally
- Amazing career opportunities across 7 brands and 1,000 retail outlets
- The chance to attend and participate in Regional Manager conferences and monthly State team sessions
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About the role This position is a job-share temporary 18 month position and will be responsible for their own specific projects within the role. The position will lead and manage specific heriatge [...]
Front of House Reception - Full time position - CBD location - Prime location We are seeking a career minded Front of House Receptionist to join our newly established Sydney office. This exciting ne [...]
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time Position Classification: Administration Clinical Support Officer Level 3 Remuneration: $30.05 - $31.04 per hour Hours Per Week: 19 Requisition ID: REQ20824 [...]
Compass Group is a world leader in catering and support services, employing over 600,000 people across 45 countries. Rated number one in our industry on Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies fo [...]