Glen Callum Associates
- Develop, nurture and grow trade parts sales on behalf of franchised dealers in within your area.
- Identify and bring on-board new independent repairers .
- Implement point of sale activities, distribute marketing and promotional
- Visit new and existing independent repairers to reinforce and increase trade parts sales.
- Provide training to personnel within independent repairers .
- Support aftermarket customers by providing product and price information and emphasise the advantages of using genuine parts .
- Develop and collect local market intelligence and customer information and report this to the National Independent Aftermarket Manager.
- You should have experience of the automotive parts market, preferably aftermarket or aftersales.
- A proven sales background
- Experience of working for either a vehicle manufacturer or vehicle dealership within trade parts would be an advantage
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
CO-Founder | Your New Venture convertCASH is a “Monthly Payment Extension as a Service (PXAAS) + Global Cash Reward Eco System” Platform. convertCASH believes in the key success factor of mergin [...]
If you are a passionate teacher with Cyber Security expertise then we want to hear from you. We are looking for a casual teacher to inspire, engage and educate our students for the 21st century. Yo [...]
*Please apply through the Google Form link provided otherwise your application will not be considered.* Meld Community is a Melbourne-based not-for-profit community organisation dedicated to facilita [...]
- Supremely resourced construction team - Leading Name construction Partners - Forward thinking career routes This first class national construction team continually wins plaudits for the qualit [...]