We are currently looking to bring on board an IT Developer.
Based out of the Sydney Head Office this 12-month fixed term contract will be responsible for the development and enhancement of Stockland’s Customer and Business Intelligence products based on defined outcomes, with a focus on Power BI.
- Lead the design, develop and delivery of customer and business intelligence applications, enhancements and new functionality as part of the Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) framework
- Conduct testing and quality assurance
- Develop and implement automation test cases
- Validation of user requirements and technical designs to ensure alignment with the organisation’s architectural strategies.
- Deliver technical support as required
- Ensure all documentation (e.g. requirements, design, testing, operations, interface, user guide, etc.) is developed & maintained
- Ad-hoc analysis of data for internal customers where appropriate
- Work alongside Data Scientists, Business Analysts and Customer Research consultants to deliver solutions that cross all three disciplines
- Experience in development and delivery roles with data and analytics related technologies
- Proven track record in delivery with diverse stakeholders and datasets
- Exposure to aspects of Agile ways of working (Kanban, sprints, user stories, etc.)
- Ability to design engaging and focused data visualisations in data visualisation platform Experience with Power BI, DAX and Power Query is strongly preferred
- Able to translate business requirements into dashboards and reports in a data visualisation platform
- Ability to deliver requirements and dashboards to deadline and within budget
- Good understanding of SQL (PosgreSQL preferred), multi-dimensional modelling and data warehouses
- Exposure to cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor and/or Post Graduate qualifications in a related field
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements. Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products.
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process. Where appropriate, the Careers @ Stockland Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies to source candidates for roles.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
This is a newly created position within our Data Technologies Team, in this role you will provide BI Development skills to support the Bank’s Accelerated Data Consolidation Program. The program invo [...]
Company Description Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our [...]
Company Description Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and ou [...]
About the role We are looking for a BI Developer/DBA to help the Development Team maintain and further develop areas such as database administration, ETL, operational reporting, and business intellig [...]