- Job TypeContract
- Postedabout 2 hours ago
- ConsultantChandler Macleod
As one of the Australia's largest providers of human resources solutions, Chandler Macleod has a proven track record of unleashing potential in people and companies. For over 40 years Chandler Macleod's recruitment business has connected leading-edge projects and employers with outstanding engineering and technical professionals. Our clients span across a variety of Multi-Billion dollar projects and large Operations.
Chandler Macleod is working with a company who currently have an employment opportunity for a HSE Advisor for a FIFO position for 6 months, 40 hours per week at no fixed roster.
This position is to commence from 15th January, possibly earlier.
- Provide leadership, coach, influence, guide, mentor and train organisational front line management in effective risk management strategies
- Lead and facilitate incident investigations
- Facilitate risk assessments
- Coach front line management knowledge of contemporary OHS risk management strategies
- Lead proactive workplace assessment and assist front line management in identification of critical risks profile and development of custom risk control measures
- Provide visible field safety leadership to front line management and demonstrate compliance to the companies safety values
- Develop and deliver training packages as required
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Display strong leadership traits, demonstrate continuous drive to influence positive changes in safety culture
- Experience in a Safety position
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- IT Literate
- Keen eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skills
If this is a role for you please 'apply now'
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Opportunities to progress with a growing businessIndustry Leader in specialised pumping, treatment and storage systemsAs a safety leader, influence our culture of continuous improvement About the comp [...]
Rivet Mining Services, a division of the Rivet Group, are a leading provider of bulk haulage and ancillary on-site services to mining companies in Australia. As a testament to our great team, service [...]
Warrikal is an Indigenous owned mechanical engineering service provider focusing on the delivery of maintenance and project works within the mining and resources sector throughout WA. Whilst we expand [...]
- Choice of Permanent or Contract positions - Immediate start - DIDO or FIFO on 8:6 roster - Join this proactive and highly motivated HSE team and management Scotford Fennessy is proud to work with o [...]