- Full-time, Permanent
- Based at our beachside facility in Grange
- Fantastic salary packaging options available
- Provide leadership to a team and ensure person-centred care of the highest quality is provided to our residents
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an experienced leisure and lifestyle professional, who is passionate about delivering best practice lifestyle programs in a culturally diverse facility. Enhancing the lives of our residents and providing leadership to a team of Customer Wellness Assistants, you will be part of a solid team environment that has a strong focus on optimising the independence, health and quality of life of our customers.
What can you expect to be doing?
- Lead and coordinate holistic services to optimise the independence, health, wellbeing and quality of life of our residents
- Work together with residents, families and carers to improve the health, lifestyle and well-being of our customers
- Embrace working in a team environment and ensure the individual needs of customers are recognised and fulfilled
- Provide ongoing support and training to new and existing staff, promoting a person-centred approach culture
- Work with your team to ensure innovative, creative and dynamic approaches are provided by meeting the changing needs of our customers
What do you need to bring?
- Diploma in either Lifestyle & Leisure, Social Sciences, or similar qualification, or equivalent experience
- Experience in providing leadership to a high performing team
- Senior First Aid certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- A background in an Aged Care environment or a similar sector will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve complex problems
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
Who is AnglicareSA?
As SA’s largest social services provider, AnglicareSA makes a positive difference to the lives of more than 65,000 people each year. Our 1,800 staff and 580 volunteers support individuals, families and communities, responding to their immediate need and working with them to build capacity to restore and maintain dignity and control in their lives. Our services are broad, supporting people at every stage of life.
We believe in social justice, the equal worth of each citizen, equality of opportunity and the importance of strong communities. Together we change lives.
What we offer:
- Access to our fantastic salary packaging options – increase your take home pay by decreasing the amount of tax you pay
- Banking benefits, health care discounts, gym membership offers, paid parental leave, and much more
- A diverse and supportive team culture who have a focus on improving lives by working collaboratively
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Career Opportunities: Senior Care Partner (Enrolled Nurse) | Racecourse Grange (50225) As Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our peopl [...]
The Alto Group is a family-owned and operated organisation with over 550 employees, which has been serving the motoring needs of Sydneysiders for over 60 Years. Due to rapid growth we're currently l [...]
- Work close to home, with free parking on site! - Enjoy a varied and challenging position - Take advantage of generous staff benefits We are seeking "Expressions of Interest" from reliable an [...]
- Work close to home, with free parking on site! - Enjoy a varied and challenging position - Take advantage of generous staff benefits Exciting casual opportunities exist in our gaming room fo [...]