The Detmold Group is a leading manufacturer of specialised paper and board packaging products. From their first factory in Adelaide, the Detmold Group has now grown to 7 manufacturing locations and sales offices in 17 countries and employs around 3,000 people. Detmold supply to a diverse range of customers including some of the world's most iconic brands. We are a business that is proud of our People, Brand, and Products.
In line with our focus on innovation, we have established a niche business, Cup & Carry , focused on short run digital and flexographic printed paper packaging products. Manufactured onsite in Adelaide, this role provides a great opportunity to be part of this exciting growth phase.
Consistent with our broader organisational commitments, Cup & Carry is focused on environmentally sound solutions with the whole range being recyclable or compostable.
We are seeking Casual or Freelance Graphic Designers with Pre Press skills to manage the manipulation of artwork to suit printing capabilities, as well as understand customer requirements and aesthetic expectations.
Applicants need to be available to work a minimum of 3 - 4 hours a day, Monday to Friday and will be based in the office at Brompton.
To be considered for this position, you should possess:
- Experience using the Adobe Suite, specifically strong skills in Illustrator
- A great eye for detail and can create and proof artwork in approximately 8 minutes for each job
- A technical and in-depth understanding of digital and flexographic print capabilities
- Minimum of 3-5 years industry experience in a similar role
- A strong commitment to customer service, personal accountability as well as the ability to integrate within a team focused and collaborative environment
- Ability to manipulate and adjust artwork to suit printing capabilities – PDF’s scaled at 100% and the ability to receive low resolution artwork and re-draw it.
- Experience in the packaging industry is advantageous
The successful candidate will have a flexible approach and will be looking to increase their hours as the business grows.
Freelancers need to have their own Australian Business Number (ABN) to apply for this opportunity.
If you have the appropriate experience and are excited about working with a growing company, we welcome your application.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Uniting Communities is a leading, inclusive not-for profit community services organisation working alongside more than 74,000 South Australians each year as they strive for bright futures and great li [...]
Nutromics is a MedTech startup based in Melbourne that is building next generation real-time continuous molecular monitoring devices. Whilst our core business team is in Melbourne, we also undertake r [...]
About UsG’day Group comprises three leading Australian tourism brands in Discovery Parks, G’day Parks and loyalty program G’day Rewards. Employing more than 1100 people Australia-wide, G’day G [...]
About UsEstablished in 1965, GHE Lifting specialises in the design, supply and installation of a range of cranes and lifting equipment. We work with global partners to offer clients the latest and mos [...]