At BlueCross, our aspiration is to create ‘a new age of living’. Our proud and dedicated team strives to deliver this vision across our 34 residences and homecare located in metropolitan and regional Victoria. We are naturally friendly and optimistic, we believe that everybody should live the best life possible.
Critical to our senior leadership team, the Clinical Care Coordinator reports to the Residence Manager and is responsible for providing leadership and coordination in all aspects of clinical care. The objective of this role is to work within a team to ensure the delivery of high-quality clinical care and lifestyle services to enhance the lives of residents.
The position will be based out of Box Hill at one of our large facilities .
We are looking for someone with:
- Who is a Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration who is known for providing outstanding resident care
- Have proven experience in leading a team of nurses and team leaders, preferably in a residential setting.
- Your organisational skills are second to none and you demonstrate a strong understanding of rostering and management of staff.
- You are an excellent communicator and are dedicated to making a difference
- Supportive and Collaborative team
- An Opportunity to grow your clinical career in a large facility (200+ residential units)
- Good work-life balance
- Career development pathways with mentoring on job
- Employee discounts with many top Australian Brands
“BlueCross values the health and safety of all of our people. As such, a condition of your employment is that you may be required to participate in vaccination programs as determined by BlueCross”
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us Seer is developing technology to revolutionise the diagnosis and management of neurological conditions, with a special focus on epilepsy. Our mission is to deliver deep personalised clinical [...]
The Go1 platform makes learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. Since our founding in 2015, we have grown to an organization of 200+ in 9 global offices. We are in search of [...]
Lecturer Nuclear Medicine (Discipline of Medical Radiations) Job no: 592660 Work type: Part time - Continuing/Permanent Categories: Health and Medicine, Teaching, Teaching and Research - Pa [...]
We are now recruiting for candidates to join the team of a highly regarded Pharmaceutical company. You will play a part in a unique flu vaccine production role based in Parkville (Melbourne): The rol [...]