Our clients are well established aged care providers that pride themselves on delivering exceptional service and quality care to their patients and clients at all times.
These health care professionals are continuously seeking entry level PCA workers who are highly motivated and new to the industry to join their team and play an integral part in the growth and development of their services.
Your role as a PCA will include but is not limited to:
• Personal Care
• Provide social and emotional support
• Assist with activities of daily living
• Encouraging their social well being
• Develop and documenting the residents care plans accordingly
We are screening for both candidates that are qualified and ready to work and those who are willing to obtain suitable qualifications to work within the healthcare sector.
For those that are willing to obtain a qualification our Career Pathway Plan can assist you. This is a great opportunity for those who want to get qualified and engage in a more rewarding career.
If you would like to seize this great opportunity, please press APPLY NOW!
All candidates that are applying for this position may be screened for Career &/or Training Opportunities.
Candidates looking for a career pathway are able to apply but may require a Training Program to be considered for this position.
Note: Training offered in conjunction with our RTO Partners: InterCare Training (RTO 21099). Suitability for this course will be determined via a Pre Training Review. Enrolment fees and government funding eligibility criteria applies. Dandenong VIC11
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Fast paced high volume BIG BOX retailer - Excellent career development and progression - $55,000 - $65,000 plus super & bonus - Prahran, St Kilda, Cranbourne, Lyndhurst, Clyde North The Clien [...]
- $65,395 - $71,003 per annum, plus superannuation - Ongoing, Full-time - Melbourne, VIC The Finance Officer is responsible for: - purchasing and accounts processing functions in accordance [...]
- APS Level 4 , Ongoing - $65,620 - $71,959 + 15.4% super - Melbourne Two positions are on offer to provide direct Executive Assistant support to the following senior managers: - General Ma [...]
In recent years, Swinburne has progressed to become one of the world’s leading universities, ranking as one of the top 300 universities in the world, as assessed by the Academic Ranking of World Uni [...]