Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street
This Position is for Australian residents only or applicants who have the legal right to work in Australia, visa sponsorship opportunities are not available.
About Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street
A pre-opening opportunity not to be missed! The new Hilton Melbourne Little Queen Street due to open in March 2020 is set to be a showstopper. Construction of the hotel on the historically-significant Equity Chambers building site has commenced and will feature 244 stylish guest rooms, including 10 spacious suites, a restaurant and bar, fully equipped gym, executive lounge and five meeting & event spaces.
About the role
As a Maintenance Engineer,
you are responsible for ensuring the safety and comfort of a guests experience by inspecting, diagnosing, maintaining and repairing equipment to deliver an excellent Guest experience. You would also be required to ensure your work is completed to a high standard and provide assistance during emergencies.Specifically your duties include:
- Ensuring every area of the hotel is immaculately maintained for guests to enjoy
- Inspect all major equipment and manually log on a daily basis
- Ensure quality inspections are carried out in line with company standards
- Review and action maintenance requests that come through via hotel communication logs/devices and follow up on these to ensure efficient resolution
- Complete hotel general maintenance, repairs and preservations as required
- Adhere to hotel Workplace Health & Safety and Fire Evacuation policies and procedures
- Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers always maintaining a guest focus
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Electrical trade qualification
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure with the initiative and responsibility to work autonomously
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to work on a rotating roster in line with the 24-hour hotel operation
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
At Hilton we know that our Team Members are the reason behind our success so in turn we are committed to ensuring that Hilton is a workplace where you can Thrive and make time for what matters most. Over the past three years we have held our top spot as the #1 hospitality company in Australia as listed by the Great Places to Work institute and in 2019 Hilton ranked #3 across all industries. You can also look forward to receiving:
- Access to Go Hilton, our Team Member Travel Program
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Extensive leadership and career development opportunities
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- Leading residential service provider - South Western Sydney based - $40-$45 ph - Full-time Zoom Recruitment are working with a successful and fast-growing privately-owned company who provide pr [...]
Description This position requires participation in an after hour's on-call rotation. Under the general direction of the Electrical Maintenance Supervisor, performs highly skilled technical ele [...]
About the business Dove Automotive is located within one hour north of Melbourne. We pride ourselves on our straight to the point approach with both our guests and employees. We have been est [...]
Company description: Metro moves you around Melbourne. As the city’s metropolitan rail service, Metro operates 226 six carriage trains across 998 kilometres of track, transporting 450,000 cus [...]