We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us as a Marketing Lead on a 12-month fixed term, full-time basis at our Head Office in Clayton.
Position responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Lead the marketing activities of Bosch Motorsport Australia (BMA)
- Drive growth in sales turnover and profitability by raising awareness and desire for BMA brand and products across all relevant categories of motorsport in Australia and New Zealand
- Support the Business Development Manager’s business growth initiatives with coordinated advertising and marketing activities
- Create and manage BMA’s marketing assets
We are looking for a self-driven individual with the ability to manage conflicting priorities, establish effective relationships and communicate across all levels of an organisation.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or related discipline is highly regarded
- Sound industry based experience with success in marketing of brand and/or products to automotive motorsport or enthusiast car-culture consumer
- Proficient in using social media channels and mobile devices for marketing purposes
- Hands on experience with digital marketing and analytics tools
- Sounds knowledge of automotive parts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Current and valid Australian driver’s license
- Frequent local & regional event attendance
- Possess commercial acumen and strong stakeholder engagement
- Strong attention to detail and good time management skills
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- The ability to work flexibly
- Training and development programs to help you reach your full potential
- A wide range of Health and Well-being programs
- Support and counselling services with work or personal matters through our Employee Assistance Program
- Journey Accident Insurance
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities, both local and international
- Discounts on Bosch products and as well as products from affiliated brands
Bosch values diversity in the workplace and in our recruitment activities. We actively pursue a recruiting strategy that works towards eliminating unconscious bias. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume in one (1) single document using the online application link.
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen, or hold Australian work rights, to apply for this role.
Bosch does not accept any agency submissions unless approval has been given by a member of the Bosch HR Team. All agency submissions must be submitted directly to Bosch HR. Potential candidates submitted by an agency directly to any Bosch employee or manager without Bosch HR approval will not be considered by Bosch. Bosch will not be liable for a recruitment fee in these circumstances. Any agency terms and conditions must be signed by Bosch HR indicating acceptance
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The Opportunity - Use your skills across chromatography, NMR and molecular spectroscopy facilities - Undertake method development to scale analytical separations to semi-prep and prep scale - [...]
The role We currently have an exciting and varied opportunity for a Finance Administrator to join our team in Perth. Reporting to the National Billing Team Leader, this role will be responsible for [...]
- Casual ongoing role - Exciting new era of American Muscle Trucks - $26.48 p/h Dayshift & $31.25 p/h Afternoon shift At CoreStaff we pride ourselves on looking after our employees, engaging with [...]
About us Industrial product distributor to the motor vehicle, marine and manufacturing industries nation wide. Professional office environment located in Clayton. Exclusive international industrial b [...]