Hitachi Construction Machinery
Due to internal movement, our Townsville branch has an exciting opportunity for a mobile Field Service Fitter to join our team. In this role your key focus will be to provide breakdown, service and planned maintenance support on a range of Hitachi Construction and Mining equipment. Working primarily Monday to Friday, this permanent role will allow you to access OEM training while you build a long term career in a global company.
To be successful in this role, you will hold relevant diesel or plant mechanic trade qualifications. You will also:
- Ensure the HCA Safety Culture is embraced, displayed and driven from within
- Have experience, knowledge and understanding of civil and mining equipment
- Have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously within remote areas
- Have good communication and customer service skills with the ability to build long term relationships
- Great technical knowledge and diagnostic ability
- Excellent technical knowledge of Hitachi mining equipment would be highly advantageous
What's in it for you? We are offering:
- Permanent Full Time Position in a leading OEM with long term job security
- Rewarding pay rate + potential overtime + company biannual bonuses! $$$
- Rewarding employee benefits on a range of goods and services with exclusive staff discounts
- Ongoing training and opportunities for upskilling with access to the latest technologies
- Supportive management who value your input in finding new and improved ways to achieving success
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Us Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of HCA's trusted and reliable equipment range lies a team of talen [...]
Job description - Competitive Payrate - Immediate Start 7/7 Roster alternating Days + Nights - Meals and Camp Provided About the Role We are currently looking for COMPETENT MINING OPERATOR [...]
Diesel Fitter required for an on-going opportunity in the Townsville region! Your new company Our client are seeking a Diesel Mechanic to commence immediately in the Townsville region operating o [...]
IPA is looking for an Experienced Safety Supervisor for an immediate start with our client for their mine located in Central Queensland. The successful applicant can be based from Rockhampton or Town [...]